What are you doing this weekend?

• jbob
    Hastings, MN

Most Minnesotians are out deer hunting, what are you doing? I am hitting the river for a trip today at Prescott and tomorrow at Redwing.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

reading your post
    Oh and waiting for my fishing partner to come
    Have a great day on the water, Its a great time of the year to be on the water

warrenmn
    Minnesota

Think I’m just going to slip the boat off the trailer at the landing on Clear Lake here near Forest Lake and drift a ways out and cast for a while this afternoon.
    WarrenMN

RICKBREE
    TWINCITIES

SUNDAY HOPEFULLY PERCH FISHING ON THE MISSISSIPPI BY CEDAR RIDGE RESORT IN NELSON WI.
    THIS PAST WEEK THREE DAYS OF MY LIMIT.
    I GIVE MOST OF THEM AWAY TO OLDER FRIENDS WHO CANNOT GET OUT ANYMORE
    GOOD LUCH OUT THERE.
    OH YEAH LAST SUNDAY I HAD ON A HAIR JUG AND GOT A 27: 6 LB. WALLEYE. BEST AND THE BUGGEST FISH I EVER GOT
    THANK GOD I CAN ACROSS WESS AT CEDAR RIDGE RESORT .I NEVER WOULD OF ATE FISH THIS WINTER. A HOPPING TO STAY THERE( UP TO THE WIFE) THIS WEEK.MAY BE FULL WITH ALL THE DUCK HUNTERS

neverhome
    Anoka county

Just got back from a few lazy hours of pheasant hunting. Most areas were thick with deer hunters. I kicked up 4 roosters and shot at two. I got one and ripped the breast out of it. I have a hard time waiting to shoot sometimes to make sure I hit the dang thing. I was shooting 6 shot with a mod choke. I think it’s still to early for the mod, I will have to change it out. I will be out duck hunting in the morning after being at the wild game tonight. Great weekend

Bill

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Wife has me working around the house. Something about I don’t deer hunt and all my friends not being home, so it’s a perfect day to do these things. Personally I thought it was a perfect time to sit out in a duck blind. Shows what I know. Guess I need to start deer hunting.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Went down to the river this morning…the Arkansas River. Didn’t see anyone fishing. The water seemed low. But I could sense the whiskered ones behind the bridges.

Got a hair cut…yup..Women fear me and fish want me again…

Now, sitting on the computer in my hotel room, I’m making up musical emails.

I never thought I would say this but, I wish I was walleye fishing.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Hawg hunting on the river this Sat

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Hog hunting back on pool 2 here on sunday. Wondering who shot deer or not.

fishing vet
    Blaine, MN

Went out to Calhoun today and caught a 45″ Muskie a 6 lbs bass a couple of 5 lbs bass, and a hand full of 4 lbs bass. Now I’m going to call everyone and see if they got any deer. I will be going up bow hunting on Thursday.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Hey Brian…You stay’in in Wichita proper??

Spent about 9 years running around there about every week..made a few friends…one guy in particular was a big time fisherguy….

Wish I could remember the name of the store he owned…it’s on S Broadway

Also…if you like real GOOD mexican food there’s the La Chinita on 13th and N Broadway…Good stuff!!!

How much longer you gonna be down there??

I really liked Wichita

BTW…The river down there is ALWAYS low

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

See PM MS…

I’m going to look for the bait shop and La Chinita’s tomorrow.

nklawitter
    Lake St. Croix Beach, MN

I never thought I would say this but, I wish I was walleye fishing.

YOU SO DID NOT JUST SAY THAT

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Aren’t you ‘spose to be stocking the Ringworms or something?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.