Water temps?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

How about some water temp reports. Is it just me or did the temps take a big dive over the weekend.
    On the upper croix the temp dropped around seven degrees in 4 days. This is my first year running with a temp gauge on the depth finder and I was suprised at how fast it dropped.
    At noon today in fronconia water temp was 71.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

The lakes I hit in Ottertail County this weekend had surface temps in the mid 70s yet. I have not seen change in fish patterns except it seems walleye might be moving from crawlers/leeches to minnows. Depths were about the same as they had been for the past month.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

I think the cooler nights are having an impact. Hope they go below seventy soon. Big suckers for big muskie time!!!

Don Hanson

thursday the surface temp was 83. monday morning 69 and climbed to 74. This had a big impact on the fishing here in western Wisconsin.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

A up date on the temps. Taylors falls read 72.5 on thursday night. I think that was up a little from a week ago. The kids will love that for swimming. But I would like it to drop a little.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Mille Lacs is 70 deg. as of Thursday night. The 2 1/4 inches of rain that we recieved should help cool down the lake temperature a bit.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Pool 2 is runnign 75 degrees right now, btw I work right on pool 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.