Packers are…

• FRIVERS2

Actually, if you don’t include the Packers Win against them, five of the seven teams the Pack played have 500 or better records. Specifically, Denver, Philly, the Giants, San Diego and Washington.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Chappy:

Mrs. Favre doesn’t have anything to do with football. The Favres’ are one of hottest couples/families in America right now. IMHO it has everything to do with breast cancer, fallen fathers, etc., you know the kind of feel good emotional things that make for good/great TV!!! Beside being a book tour about breast cancer (contracted by both women and men) right now has made her one of the hottest celebs speaking out about it.

As for the Packers, as long as they keep improving and winning, we’ll see how their season goes. There are glaring weaknesses that have to be improved and by the end of the season if they are not shored up, they could fall fast. I see weakness in the defense which I also think is vastly improved. It also seems to me that they ran the ball respectfully in the past and it is just a matter of time before that aspect improves. May not improve enough, but should improve.

The Packers are not the Pats, and I am hoping that a classier Colts team shows this weekend what winning is all about. I had always been kind of a Colts/Pats fan, but its been easy to fall off the Pats wagon this year. Enough rambling for now.

Mark

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

Quote:

Hey viking fan, How’d you like that trip down memory lane about 10 times last night? You know the one where Bret broke the record in your house.

Which record? The td or the INTERCEPTION RECORD.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Hey viking fan, How’d you like that trip down memory lane about 10 times last night? You know the one where Bret broke the record in your house.

Which record? The td or the INTERCEPTION RECORD.

Good one, except he didn’t break the INT record against the Queens.

icetp
    Faribault , MN

Lucky that the super bowl rings are made in Minnesota at Jostens, that way the Vikes get to see them before they are sent too the champs.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I saw a replica of Reggie Whites ring, man that thing was huge, a whole lot bigger than Chuck Foreman’s. My bro was in on the design.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

It’s breast cancer awareness month, so that was a big part of why she was on tv so much last night. And yes, she IS easy on the eyes…..

bigfritzzz
    hudson

DID YOU FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE?

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Quote:

Lucky that the super bowl rings are made in Minnesota at Jostens, that way the Vikes get to see them before they are sent too the champs.

I suppose so. Because they won’t be wearing any of them anytime soon.

TBeirl514
    Covington Indiana

Stokley Rules !!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.