ESCANABA

• trump_4
    Cedar Point, IL

HAS ANYONE BEEN THERE LATELY?

bigpike

I haven’t but the movie Moonlight over Escanaba is pretty funny….

trump_4
    Cedar Point, IL

I HAVEN’T SEEN IT, BUT THANKS FOR THE MOVIE UPDATE. I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR A RECENT FISHING REPORT IN ESCANABA

kerk
    Maplewood, MN

We were in Escanaba over the past weekend.
    The weather was terrible and the fish were not cooperating either. Marked a ton of fish in the Cedar River area but could not get them to bite. Rumor has it that purple prism reef runners are the key. Sure would have liked to find out it if was true. We were able to scrap up a couple of eaters way up into Little Bay De Noc, but it sure didn’t help heal our wounds from the rest of the trip.

trump_4
    Cedar Point, IL

THANKS FOR THE INFO. SUPPOSE TO GO TO RED WING, BUT THE WATER IS HELPING MUCH. WE FISH OUT OF SUAMICO EVERY AUGUST, BUT NEVER TRIED A FALL BITE. DON’T REALLY WANT TO CANCEL THE VACATION, ESPECIALLY TO WORK.

guideschoice
    UP of Michigan

I have been spending quite a bit of time up on Little Bay de Noc this Fall and have had very poor results. This is the worst fall that I can remember and have several trips with no EYES at all. The surface temp is still in the mid 50’s to mid 60’s depending on how much rain we have just had. I think the water is still way too warm for the big pigs to be moving up from the South so I am waiting for some cooler days and cold nights to get something started.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.