The “Entrance”!

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Wow! I just checked out the entrance! Has this been up for a while? I’m not sure who thought this out, but it’s awesome! The only info I can’t get from this page is the price of gas on the river!!

Looks like I have a new HOME PAGE!

Very good guys! Or as my daughter would say…. BUMP’en!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I put it up a couple days ago. And by the way, if I make a post in the “News” forum about the price of gas, well, that will be on that page too…lol Basically what that page does is check specific forums every 10 minutes for new posts or reports and updates this info to this new page, refreshing the cache every 10 minutes. It makes finding the most current info a breeze. And this is just the initial release. Lots more coming soon!

If you want to make the entrance page your new home page, simply click the link “call us home” top left and it will automatically do this for you. If you ever feel like sharing the location of our website with a friend (and we would very much appreciate that!), just click on the “Recommend Us!” link and a form will open that will allow you to do just that. Too easy, eh!

And by the way, I’m glad you like it and I appreciate you taking the time to say so.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

This new entrance rocks!!

Gator Hunter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.