Launching your PWC

• nick
    Lakeville, MN

I have never owner a PWC (personal water craft, jet ski) So looking around for tips I came across another forum, that offered a little help, illistrated pictures and a nice how-to written up below. In all actuality I probably won’t be buying a PWC this year, but I thought I could maybe help someone out and pass it on.

Even if you do not own one, the link is a very helpful, and would benefit everyone’s well being if you just clicked the link and read it anyways.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=671167&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Glad to help,

Nick

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

We LOVE PWCs

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Next to pass shooting ducks, there the best target practice on the water! LOL J/K

nick
    Lakeville, MN

guys, guys I’m thinking you did not click the link……

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Ah hahh. Now I get it. I can’t even imagine what a bummer that would be.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Really guys this was a funny link, I thought more people would click on it, it’s really a “how not to launch your pwc” article, pretty funny, I thought.

herb
    6ft under

This was going around last year or so. Just as funny now as it was then.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

oh my,

how would you like to be sitting in the front seat of that suv after they dug it out and let it sit in the sun while out playing. man that thing must have smelled!! it gave me a great chuckle and never have seen that one. thanks for the laugh

shane

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.