E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

Post deleted by river rat

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

If at first you don’t succeed…

tony_apisa

I’m still playing with this thing…..lol…….

tony_apisa

one more time

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

It was worth the wait buddy!

tony_apisa

Everyone get lucky once in awhile……This is a good friend of mine that was out with me in early April.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Way to go!!! Believe me when I say ”nobody” will ever beat my record on how long it took for me to be able to post pics. Thanks, Bill

fireline
    Rochester

Bill ,you want to bet. I’m still working on it.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

What software do you have Tom? What kind of camera? Thanks, Bill

fireline
    Rochester

Bill , I have a Sony DSC-P71 Cyber-shot .

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Mine is the Sony PSC-P32 which is the new one they came out with but probably the same camera mostly. After you download your pics you need to resize them so under a 100,000 bytes or something like that or in otherwords when it comes to computer type stuff I’m dumb but stubborn enough to keep trying so they can be posted. Where do you seem to be having your problems? Thanks, Bill

fireline
    Rochester

My Son installed the disc that came with the camera but that’s far as it goes . I DON’T even know where to find it in my computer !!! The only way I can remember things is if someone walks me throuth it , I’m dumper than you with computer . Thanks Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Take a pic and then plug your camera into your computer and it will automaticly download your pic to Imager Transfer on your computer. Then you will need to find the pic and resize it in order to post.I thought your wife knew alot about computers? If so have her show you and write each step down on a piece of paper. Does either your wife or son have photoshop on their computer? That software makes it so easy. Thanks, Bill

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Tom, if you don’t have it figured out or your wife hasn’t shown you by the time I’m back from Iowa [gone next week to Iowa Mon-Sun.] then we will get together and I’ll show you. Also Steve Plantz, Dave G, Tom Crowe and Kerry H. all know how to do it too. Let me know how it goes. Thanks, Bill

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.