Greetings

• stevem
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

Just wanted to say Hi to all, as a new member of this excellent site, with a first class and friendly group of people. My son and I had the great opportunity to fish with James this summer and we’re looking forward to learning more about the river with all of you.
    Take care and good fishing!

Steve

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Let me be one of the first to say welcome aboard. This is a fantastic site and I’m sure you’ll come to love it as the rest of us have.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Welcome aboard Jazzer. Good to meet you.

Gator Hunter

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Welcome Steve,this is a great site with even better people.Enjoy and glad to have you aboard.
    Ryan Hale

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Steve,

Welcome aboard! Nice to see another Iowan here. This is a great site and you will learn more here than anywhere. The best thing about this site is that you don’t have a bunch of guys trying to make you look stupid for posting a question or an opinion. Familiarize yourself with the site and post away!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hey Steve,
    Good name Welcome to the Best fishin site on the web

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here and everyone else that is new. You are a part of all of us now so join in and share, ask questions, post and enjoy. Thanks, Bill

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

welcome to the friendliest family on the internet!

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Be careful what you are getting yourself into!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

And a warm welcome from me as well! Nothing better than letting someone know we’re glad to have them!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.