mug shot

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Check out my mug shot guys. I want to thank Dave Koonce for getting this put on for me. It looks great.

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey gator,

If we catch a couple hogs, i should have you take a picture of me and that way i can post my mug shot on here also, but that might scare everyone away. he hehe

thanks

shane

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

The first thing you have to learn Shane is that a large walleye is called a WALLYGATOR hence the gator hunter.

Gator Hunter

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Gator,

where i grew up fishing, anything over a tator chip was a hog! just kidding, anything over 5 lbs was a hog for us farm boys. but walleygator works for me too!! i just want to catch me alot them then!!

thanks

shane

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Hey Shane, we have some shots of you from the BB/BS event, if there is one of the that you like just give ecnook a shout and he should be able to post it as your mug shot

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

steve,

I know that, but i would like to have one with me doing the holding of the fish. my little, aka walleygod cought almost all of the fish that day in the boat. it was a blast.

shane

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Nice fish pic there Lenny. Oh ya, nice one of you too! Couldn’t resist Bud. You left yourself wide open for that one. See ya on the water once I get back from Iowa. Catch a few for me as I know the river has big fish. I’ll find out about Iowa shortly and I hear the bite is not good right now. Way too early. Thanks, Bill

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Thanks Bill. Good luck in Iowa.

Gator Hunter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.