looking for a report!!

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

I have a co worker that is heading to the boundary waters for a week of chasing the walleyes. he is looking for some good lures to take up there and some techniques that might help. i put a post on the fish the lake message boards too, but no one has responded.

thanks

shane

crossin_eyes
    Lakeville, MN

Hi Shane.
    Check the FTL forums. There might be some information there. Also, the BWCA is a big place. Find out where he is going and try to get some specific info.

Good Luck!
    Crossin’

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

i can do that, i also have a post out on FTL but no one has responded to it, so i figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask here, because i know not all you fish just the river. I will find out what lake he is going to, maybe that might narrow down the search.

thanks

shane
    Thebassman85

trapper
    jackson co. iowa

one tec that works well is to canoe along the shoreline right where the transition between where u can see the bottom and where u can no longer see it is. if the shore line is on your right, run a shallow running lure on that pole (in-line spinner, floating rap….) on your left a deep diving crank bait. you will catch fish!! anchor the poles down good!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Trapper,

Thanks for the tip, i will be sure to pass that along. any special kind of rap to use for the floater, like color or number?

thanks

shane
    thebassman85

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.