Twins Tickets….

• DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

We are looking for good tickets for Saturday’s game. If anyone hears of anything please shoot me a message. 4 tickets would be perfect, 2 is OK too.

We would prefer lower level and can pay face or better.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

gundez-71
    South Minnesota

Would Sunday’s game workout? I have 4 tickets to Sunday’s game that I would sell. These tickets include a free hot dog and pop. These tickets are upper club.

Gundy

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

No-we are locked into Saturday for baby sitters. Thanks though.

We have one bid on ebay-so our fingers are crossed for the next 23 hours and 13 minutes.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

As a former season ticket holder, I think if you wouldn’t be able to find them either here, or on-line, you would certainly be able to get them at the dome. Either from the ticket office, or from a ‘ticket broker’ who you should have no problem findiing. You can usually get a pretty good deal close to face value from them.
    Good luck and bring home a win for the Twins!
    Steve

glasspa
    lake city, mn

Dave heres the name and number for the rep I get my season tickets from(Jeff Hibicke 612-375-7463) I’m sure he can help you. I think the 800 number is 1-800-338-9467 and ask for Jeff.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

if the game is being televised locally check and see who’s on the mound for the first pitch. My company has a suite for the game and along with it goes first pitch privileges.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.