drug bust in rosemount

• sledhead
    MN Rosemount

my brother and i were working at a office building cleaning up brush from the last storm and this kid about 19 running through the back of the office buildings were we were working about 2 mins later a cop drives by the front of the building and another the back of the building (agian were we were) so i walked over and asked if they were looking for someone and he described the kid that had just ran by so i told him were he went about 20 mins later a caddy with big rims shows up and parks in the parking lot and i didnt think anything about it thought it was just someone that was renting the building then my brother points out all the cops driving by agian and my brother brandt is 14 years old and an allstar running back gets all upset saying how we should have jumped on the kid and stoped him and now he is going to get away from the cops. i calmly say get in the truck so we can dump this load of brush and tell him to calm him down those people always get caught the cops probably have him now. just as i say that i put it in gear and the kid pokes his head out from around the corner and bolts to the caddy there (i though he was stealing it so i pull up closer and got the plates) then i saw him get in the passanger seat and a girl sat up in the drivers and they backed up and took off so i called the cops cause with him now in a car they wont find him then i was on the phone with police and following this white caddy the cops couldnt locate us so i end up following it all around rosemount in back roads and then to 3 to 160th st. and right as we are about to cross the boarder to apple valley the dispatch tells me to turn on my flashers and then i do and instantly there is a squad to my left and on the shoulder to my right and they must have had some confusion cause the went right by the caddy so the caddy flipped a u turn and i watched both squads flip lights on and tires squealing and cars all around me hitting the ditch to dodge the cops sideways in the road and they get behind the caddy and pull it over i continued on the phone and dispatch said stay there by the police so i went up the road about 2 blocks so i could turn around and park and by that time they already had him in cuffs and in the back of the car and told me thank you we have been looking for him all day and we wouldn’t have gotten him if it wasn’t for me cause he almost made it to apple valley and we would have know what car he was in and we could go home and they would call me if anything else comes up

as we were driving home my brother is hotten and hollering and all excited and so was i, and i calmly look at him and say, see they never get away. and we both start laughing and

as you can see sharing the story

quite a story for a 17 and a 14 year old to come home with and tell mom and dad (actually we havent told mom yet hahaha )

sledhead
    MN Rosemount

i almost for got i went back to pick up my tools and a cop was there putting little plastic bags from a back pack to his trunk tons of them and with there get away car being a brand new caddy what do you think

shayla

I think they would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those meddling kids!

Good job and nice play-by-play.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

you need to learn how to use punctuation marks your story is good but it was hard to read and pay attention to what you were saying and trying to figure out what your story was all about but I think you did an amazing job and i think you and your brother are great examples of top notch youth and I think you are great kids but you really should study some basic writing skills because you captured the events really well but it was hard to read especially for an old guy like me who is used to reading letters written by people who fought in the civil war.

ggoody
    Mpls MN

Great job guys!

Quote:

you need to learn how to use punctuation marks your story is good but it was hard to read and pay attention to what you were saying and trying to figure out what your story was all about but I think you did an amazing job and i think you and your brother are great examples of top notch youth and I think you are great kids but you really should study some basic writing skills because you captured the events really well but it was hard to read especially for an old guy like me who is used to reading letters written by people who fought in the civil war.

Speaking of Syntax and Grammar….

Capital letters should be used at the start of your sentence if you call that a sentence kind of long if you ask me…
    Also when using the letter I by itself it should capitalized…

sledhead
    MN Rosemount

o didn’t know anyone cared about grammer here i was in a hurry had to get back to work and type fast

plus school don’t start for another couple days

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

o didn’t know anyone cared about grammer here i was in a hurry had to get back to work and type fast

Dosn’t start for……….I see how those Rosemount kids are!

Just picking on ya a little Sled! Good job on the “Case of the drug bust”

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

That’s what you call community policing.
    Good job guys. You would be surprised how many people look the other way and wont bother themselves.

I’m a good one for sticking my nose in sometimes.
    Ask Chappy…..

Jeremiah Shaver
    La Crosse, WI

Quote:

Dosn’t start for

It’s “DOESN’T”

david_scott
    Twin Cities

sledhead.. you never know, you might have helped them catch someone for a crime far more serious than drug dealing. If they were looking for that person “all day”.. I suspect it wasnt someone standing on a corner selling dope that evaded the police.

Whatever they did, it sounds like they have drug charges on top of it… and wll be spending some time in jail which will keep them from commiting more serious crimes any time soon.

You did a good thing!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Good job, that situation sounded pretty dicey! Dealing with that is dangerous to say the least and you and your brother should be commended. (Glad they didn’t bust a cap in your )

shadrap23
    Ramsey, MN

Nice job guys

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Quote:

Not a problem, sled! My post was meant as a friendly ribbing! What you guys did was excellent!

mallard_militia
    Fulton County, Illinois

I only passed out twice trying to read the post without taking a breath.

Good Job boys…..

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Pier, I’d like you meet ‘sarcasm’; Sarcasm – Pier

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Sled,

Good job on helping the police. I don’t want to make you paranoid, but don’t you worry about these guys or someone else in their crew finding out who you are and getting revenge for your part in their arrest?

Just be careful.

Curt

veritas89
    Rosemount, MN

Thats what the guns are for. Just kidding. We might be peaceful here in rosemount, but dont ruffle our feathers there will be a price to pay.

Good job buddy

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Hey….We’re picking on Sled’s grammer! Not mine!!!!!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

GREAT JOB SLEDHEAD !!!!

I think I will add a lil reward to your fish bucks for helping take a “Bite Out Of Crime”

(I’m adding $25 in fish bucks to sledhead’s bank)

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Way to go Sled!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.