Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo Tires

• biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Has anyone recently purchased these for their vehicle?

I am looking to buy my second set for my F-150 and am wondering what people have been paying. I know I got a great deal last time I bought them, but the quote I got just doesn\\\’t seem right. If anyone knows where to get the best price let me know.

Thanks,
    Matt

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Price will realy depend on tire size.

Discount tire is impossible to beat.. Stand there at the counter for a while and think about it and they will keep talking themselves down.. and you will end up with road hazzard warranties for less too

Not Revo\’s.. But I just got BFG All terrains for $95/tire there when they were $135 everywhere else(my size). Revo\’s are a better tire than the BFG(I have had both).. but they didnt have a full set of my size until the following day and I couldnt wait.

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

pm sent gimme a call and i will set you up with a set for cheap i am a service manager at a firestone in rochester and i can call the nearest store and get you set up in fact if anybody on ida needs tires just pm me and i will see what i can do! REVOS ARE THE BEST TIRE YOU CAN BU Y IN MY OPINION HAVE HAD 2 SETS AND LUV EM

Steelers

I got mine for 649.96 (that out the door). This was the best price I found, and I called 6 different places. Size of the tire was LT 265/75R+16. I would not put another pair on my truck though, 36,000 miles and they need replacing. Got them at Waynes tire Sargeant, Mn (507)584-6677. Probably a 3 hour drive from Bethel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.