Vic pleads guilty!!!!

• big_g
    Isle, MN

Looks like it is the CFL or European League for Vick after jail, then reinstatement in the NFL after a few years when the NFL needs a big story to sell some tickets….sad.

big g

prov1900
    NE Nebraska

Three words…Minimum Mandatory Sentencing. After Vick “cooperates” with the G, then he fits into a sentencing guideline that the US Attorney recommends. The guideline is the guideline. The judge cannot come off of that (minimum mandatory). If he fits into a 5 year minimum mandatory, he has to do 85 % of the time, unless he gets convictions of other people after he is sentenced. It’s called a Rule 35. Bottom line, MV won’t do much time, but it will be in a Federal Prison. It’s not club med. Plus, his cooperation which I assume will involve a minimum of dope dealers and dog pitters, will be worth it. Criminal and thug. Nuff said.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I would like to see him turn on all his NFL buddies who took part in the betting and social aspect of this mess. I wonder what the league would do. I suspect, little or nothing. These prima donna’s just don’t seem to have to live by the same rules we do.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Quote:

Looks like it is the CFL or European League for Vick after jail, then reinstatement in the NFL after a few years when the NFL needs a big story to sell some tickets….sad.

big g

I would assume he pleaded guilty to felonies, so he can’t go to Canada. And I think the European league is gone. So I think he is screwed. Poor him.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

There’s always arena league football.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Isn’t the Arena League owned by the NFL?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Does anyone care?

prov1900
    NE Nebraska

Quote:

Quote:

Does anyone care?

Yeah, the meat packing plants are always looking for help. I guess he will just have to work for a living like the rest of us

riveratt
    Central Wisconsin US-of-A

MV is telling his family he’ll be working in a candy factory to cover up that he is going to jail. In an attempt to cover up what he’ll be doing in jail he told them he will be working in the shipping department of the candy factory as a fudge packer.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Sentence is in. 23 months.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

That’s just for the Fed. case correct? The State case is still pending I think.

b-curtis
    Farmington, MN

Yes, that is just federal. The state case starts sometime next year.

It should mean he will miss at least two more seasons. Not good in the prime of your NFL career.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

To short!

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.