a REAL river gator!

• tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Now you know why Steve Vick uses heavy tackle! Can you imagine this dude coming in your front door? I don’t think I want any Florida waterfront property anymore.

See you guys at the GTG this Saturday!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

All the more reason why we need the conceal and carry laws!! Imagine if he bumped the doorbell and you peaked out through the curtain. New shorts please!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

“Hey honey, fluffy wants in. Will you get the door?!”

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

aawwwhhhh…the poor little thing…he’s probably frightened

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

Anyone else every felt like that coming home after a weekend of fishing and drinking???

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

I hear you knocking, but you can’t come innnn.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Believe it or not, you could hire me to remove that gator for you, if it ever came to your door that is! This pic is easily taken because there’s no real danger here. They can’t back up very well, mostly just turn around. So, grab it’s most potent weapon, the tail, and start dragging for all your worth. The claws can really dig and they’re not lightweights so you have to really torque on ’em. After they’re out of harms way, just let ’em go. They’ll run like the dickens to get away because they’re dreadfully afraid of anything that can handle them.

If you’ve ever had the pleasure of “playing” with one, the tail is the secret to control. It’ll keep it’s biggest weapon under control and keeps the teeth at a distance. If necessary, you can do the whole “get on the back and hold the mouth shut” routine but you only want to do this if you have help. You can do this up to about 8-9′ gators but anything bigger means ropes and nets………….too easy to get killed otherwise.

I used to be heavily involved with exotic reptiles so if you guys come across any pythons, boas, or anacondas, I can help with that too!

Moral? Yeah! You can hire me to come along on any FL trip you take and be confident you’ll return home without a scratch!

Well…………..?? A Pup needs vacations too!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thank god WE have thumbs and gators don’t. If he did, he’d just use the key hidden in the fake rock next to the door…lol

scottsteil
    Central MN

LOL, thanks for the great advice kid, I think I will pass though

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

At least he is knocking, unlike most of my buddies, well, my one buddy….

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Still, can you tell me how to get rid of Bald Face Hornets?

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hey Kid, I think you have had toooooooooo much puperoni. Its effecting your thinking. Hey, maybe that thing likes puperoni too. I’ll also pass on the advice. Thanks, Bill

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Quote:

Still, can you tell me how to get rid of Bald Face Hornets?

Deet…………….or Carb Cleaner……………or maybe just leaving them alone…………..or maybe admitting they’re only in your mind!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.