Hey, Leave some for me

• yoda840
    Western North Carolina

I hit the road Saturday …. headed for everts …. at least 8 days there … or more, if the driving is easy ….. would a few of you dull a couple of your hooks and leave me a few? … just enough for dinner …. and just one wall hanger?

Thanks,
    Barry – just-a-red-neck-southern-boy-who-ain’t-never-been-north-of-kentucky-and-ain’t-never-seen-no-walleye-in-his-life.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Yeah, we will leave a couple for ya! Be careful, them walleye have teeth! Don’t “Lip Em” like down south!

Hope you have a great vacation, and let us know how ya do.

Jon J.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Welcome to the site. What part of the south are you from? I’m guessing Tennessee. Hey maybe you should head out Thursday and get to Everets in time for our little get-together there on Saturday. Drive carefull and have a safe trip as there ain’t no darn fish worth crashing for. Steve

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Welcome and good luck when you get here.

Gator Hunter

yoda840
    Western North Carolina

I’m from western north carolina … bout 2 hours east of the tenn state line …. yes, I’ll drive safe … even leaving a day earlier than I think I’ll need, but I don’t want to be late for my appointment with justin …. he’s gonna teach me to fish ……

teeth? … fish have teeth? … hehe, I finally noticed that in a couple of the in-fisherman walleye tournament shows I’ve recorded from pool 4 …. I think I’ll remember …. and that has been reinforced with a couple of experiences with gulf stream fishing – another lesson from there is, don’t hook your fingers into the gills either! …

thank you for your hospitality …. this is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time … and I’m confident that justin and others I’ll meet will get me started right….. at 50, its time for me to stop talking bout going fishing and actually burn some vacation and do it. ….. and, I do enjoy the website.
    Barry

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome aboard! Look forwaed to hearing about your fishing experinces and all the fish you catch while your here. Thanks, Bill

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Welcome to the north country Barry! Hope your fishing experience is a good one. Since your coming all this way you should try to spend a day fishing Mille Lacs as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.