#7 Jointed Shad Raps Available

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I just noticed these today and have been waiting for them forever. Am I the last to know they exist? How long have they been out? I thought #5 was the only model??!!

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

I just saw them last week at Galyans for the first time.
    So I don’t think it has been that long. You are right though….it’s about time.

danwi
    westby wi

I have fished shad raps alot but have never used a jointed one.Perhaps someone could tell me the reason for jointed shad raps.What have i been missing?

jig_head
    Elk Mound Wi

Ya jointed shad raps been around for at least 2 months so there are not only weeks old and the diffrences is the movement just like any jointed rapallas the tail moves alot more. So just to let know that!

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

DanWi- #5 jointed shad raps came out last year. They are hot. Lots of action and they dive deeper than regular shad raps. #7 appear to be new this year. Should be the ticket when bigger is needed. I already use #5 almost exculsively trolling on the Croix so #7 will be a welcome addition, especially later this season.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

#4’s #5’s and #7’s
    3 Sizes of jointed shad raps are out.
    Great lures lots of movement and noise .

danwi
    westby wi

thank you Suzuki i will have to try them

perchkiller
    Eau Claire, Wisconsin

what colors should I pick up to try and size

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

It varies. Sometimes the minnow color, sometimes one of the 3 crayfish and sometimes fire tiger. Get em all.

yellowdog
    Alma Wi

Blue & Silver plate

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.