Team Supreme Bait Co. Announcement

• mkeehn
    Indiana

After a lot of silence, I am pleased to inform all anglers that Team Supreme Bait Co. and Team Supreme Outdoors LLC, has completed the move from Rock Falls,IL, to it’s new home in Georgetown, IN. The website should be functional and accurate within a few weeks. We are currently in talks with Moor’s Resort and Marina at Kentucky Lake to hold a blowout tournament for all members that were active in 2006.This will take place as a National Championship format, but also as an invitational. The dates are currently April 21st-26th 2008. We will release information as it becomes available. Feel free to call the office @ 812-366-3200. We are still spending most of our in the warehouse, so please leave a message, and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Feel free to send a PM or my personal email [email protected]
    Mark Keehn

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

That’s good news, Mark. I wish you guys great success. I’m glad to see things get turned in the right direction at TS.

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

It’s great to hear the news about Team Supreme. Anyone who fished one of their tournaments knows they were top notch and second to none. I for one can’t wait for that to return.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.