Good Local Fishing???

• liquerpig
    I.G.H

Hey feller’s the girl has got me by the you know what I and I was wondering if there are any local lake purducing some decent fishing. Preferably EYES, but panfish will do. I live in Inver Grove, so where could I go on Saturday since I can’t go to the big pond. Thanks

KirtH
    Lakeville

Go down to MN forum and check out some of areas that might be of interest.

Lakes like Shields Mazeppa are good, Rochester has some good stuff, trouble with local Twin City lakes they are cluste ron the weekends

redneck
    Rosemount

One word Pepin!!!! Great fishery, not that far and not terribly crowded.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Quote:

One word Pepin!!!! Great fishery, not that far and not terribly crowded.

Big body of water so theres plenty of room. Nice walleyes too. Check out the Mississippi River forum and the Spieces forum for walleyes and fishing reports for info on what depths for trolling. Good luck, have fun, and let us know how you did. Don’t forget the camera for fish pics [hint hint] Have a GREAT weekend.

Thanks, Bill

ps. Need a place to stay? On the upper part pool 4 river call Dean at Everts Resort 715-792-2333. If camping on the lake at Lake City call Merri Lea Smith Lake Pepin Campground 651-345-02909

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Maybe look into the Mississippi forum or St Croix forum also. Lots of good fishing in those areas also.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.