Anyone from Beloit, WI free Thursday?

• Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Just found out I am going to be accompanying my wife on a business trip to Beloit. We get there Wednesday evening and leave Friday. Wondered what there is for entertainment etc there and also if anyone from there is fishing Thursday and would be willing to let an Iowa redneck tag along.

–Whitey

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Well my first trip to Beloit will be over in a few hours. We did manage to find a couple interesting places to spend time. Would have been nice to get some response from locals to find the “hidden gems.” But I guess that is how it goes some times.

–Whitey

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Sorry Jason I didn’t see your post. I have been to Beloit twice for business, but I stay just north of there in Janesville. I haven’t found anything real exciting, but there is a Gander Mountain to kill time in.

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Thanks bigfife–we road tripped to Milwaukee one night and last night we found a great sports bar for supper–Jerseys. It was awesome!

–Whitey

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Sorry I didn’t see your post til this evening. There isn’t much to do in Beloit. Next time take a spin up to Madison and bring your boat.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.