Hail, AGAIN!!!!

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Bigger than golf balls in Hastings. I know a lot of folks got it worse. Cant wait ’til morning to see my roof and siding…
    The streets look like a war zone.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

So far…just rain at Everts.

Chris..you might want to call Stickboy tonight…I’m thinking he’s going to be very busy.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I will do a damage assessment tomorrow.

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

I got two broken windows,gutters, and dented siding…never made any type of insurance claim…this should be fun…jay

KirtH
    Lakeville

Missed here in Lakeville

chappy
    Hastings, MN

My hail was about marble sized…….And I live 5 miles from Tuckner. Don’t think it did any roof damage.I have a high impact aluminum roof, But I hope it tore the hell out of my steel siding…..I need new stuff!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I woke up this morning and checked the radar online. I thought for a moment that it hadn’t updated, but sure enough the storms have been “training” down to the south all night.

Sorry to hear about your damage guys.

crappiechaser
    Clear Lake WI

we dident see any hail here in maplewood ! thank god !

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

We got a few drops in Blaine, Looked like a good show coming, then was just South west of me. So I kept mowing and the kids kept swimming in the pool. To bad as the wter would have been nice so I ddi not have to use the sprinklers . Dogs did not like the thunder.

Broncs.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

My folks in Sartell said they got the biggest hail they’ve ever seen–2-3 inches! And of course they had the cars parked outside getting ready for their garage sale

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

We did not get anything to bad till on my way to work driving 60 down the highway the heavy rain turned into a complete whit out out of hail needless to say it was not small so can not wait to see my hood when it dries.

TROUTMAN
    S.E.Minnesota

I’m about 10 miles south and east of Hastings.Nickel to quarter sized hail down there.Except for a nice rain,it was all over by 11:20 PM.Then,around 11:25 the sirens went off…long after the worst was over.I don’t get it.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Nothing but a few short down pours in SE Inver Grove Heights. Nice light show off to the E after it passed

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Marble sized in Hudson, no damage. For those with possible damage, make sure the adjustor goes up on the roof, even if you can’t see anything wrong. I had major damage to siding and windows five years ago and got an entire new shingle job for the roof. I wasn’t even aware there was a problem with the shingles. There was no visible damage to roof but adjustors will know that even small dents to the shingles and they will total the roof out.

Eric

suckerslayer
    Red Wing, MN

Both my truck and my wife’s car were dented all to heck. I am not sure about my roof.

skineboy
    Red Wing, MN

We got a bit of hail in Red Wing about 2 in the morning. I managed to get one dent on the hood of my Trailblazer.

~SKINEBOY~

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hail likes Tuckners. My brother also lives in Sartell, and here is a pic of his yard.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Shredded his car I guess..
    I got lucky there at least…

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Chris, where in Hastings do you live?

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

saw the pics on kttc.com earlier not a good deal they reported up to softball sized hail up in Chisacgo county near our farm up there hope it didn’t whack any of the ducks up there on me or out buildings either sounds like I might be having to go up there this weekend now and clean when I was trying to get up to the get together

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Chris, where in Hastings do you live?

South Pines off 316.

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

My truck and car both took one for the team

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

My truck took a hit from the hail here a dozen or so dings between the roof and hood..

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Had my camper down in cowtown, and there are no signs of dents or dings.

hookem_9
    Hastings, MN

22nd st/pleasant st, hastings, golfball sized hail as well, car got it pretty good. Haven’t had a chance to check out the rest of the house. A friend of mine on joan ave/180th, got nothing…

corey_waller
    hastings mn

150 cars in inventory average about 150 to 300 dents per car mean one HAIL of a sale comming up in July!!! Ill keep you guys posted on the details!!!!

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Man Corey….I’ll give you my truck and a couple hundred $$ for that big white crew cab out front! How much for that Dog?

jbob
    Hastings, MN

We got 3 sides of the house that have holes, some of my shingles are gone. I just went through this 2 years ago. We got the house all sided now need another roof and siding.

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

My work truck, Tahoe, and the Wife’s car all now kinda look like golf balls!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Who are you???? Man, been a long time. How’s the family?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.