Please extend a warm welcome to Folbe Products!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

In-DepthAngling is proud to announce Folbe Products Inc. makers of the Advantage Rod Holder as our newest In-DepthAngling site sponsor!

Here’s more about Folbe Products Inc: “Growing up in the Pacific Northwest has been second to none in providing our family with much enjoyment on the water. The easy access we have to the outdoors in this region has created an opportunity for this favorite pastime of our family to be readily enjoyed.

Being on the water has given our family many great memories. Fishing, crabbing, or just cruising on the water gave us many experiences which spawned several ideas and Folbe Products was opened in the early 1990s.

Folbe Products is focused on building upon innovative ideas and to create products of quality. Our goal is to solve the common problems we and others have experienced so that you may better enjoy your time spent on the water.

We, the family of Folbe Products, have a commitment to the protection and preservation of our natural resources. In the support of restoring balance to our ecosystem, we hope to ensure the enjoyment of our natural world for future generations.

We at Folbe will continue to design and manufacture first class products which maintain quality and demonstrate innovation. Our goal is to ensure you years of reliable use of our products for your ultimate and long term success.”

The Advantage Rod Holder is the finest built rod holder on the market. The innovative design allows the angler to lift the rod straight up in one fluid motion without any disruption to the line or interference from the holder. By design, the rod holder is intended to be used in the unlocked position. The innovative construction of the holder does not allow the holder to open until the rod is pulled up in an even manner. This allows the holder to unbind and lift up out of a cup and rotate out over a cam.

The Advantage Rod Holder is made of marine grade plastics to ensure years of trouble free use.

Depending on space, as well as where and how you mount the rod holder, it can be adjusted horizontally 360° in 12 separate steps at 30° each. Vertically, the rod holder can be adjusted up to 180° in 8 separate intervals at 22.5° each.

Welcome aboard Joel and Company!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Glad to have you aboard. I have had a chance to use the rod holders and I have to tell you they are pretty slick

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

The cat guys are going to love them!

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Welcome aboard. This unit looks to be a great unit for anyone trolling cranks or spoons.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Welcome aboard

micah-witham
    Richfield

Welcome aboard guys. Brian showed me those last time I was down at Dean’s and they are pretty slick.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Welcome to IDA. Those are some nifty rod holders. I’ll be rigging a new boat here soon.. .. and will be taking a real close look at your product!

Thanks,
    -J.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Welcome to IDA!

Jami

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Welcome to the site. I got to take a look at the Folbe rod holders at Everts last week. The product makes a lot of sense and should save some fumbling around upon hook-up. I look forward to giving them a try. I also want to say Thank You for sponsoring In-DepthAngling.com.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Welcome, that is by far the coolest rod holder I have seen

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Got to try those out for a day during the FLW tour at Red Wing. Pat Neu had his boat rigged with them. Nice rod holders. There is a little learning to be done to get the hang of them. Once you are familiar with them you wont ever go back to another rod holder.

Welcome aboard Folbe.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Welcome aboard and thanks for your support of IDA

redneck
    Rosemount

Welcome aboard. I have played with the rod holders at Evert’s and I think they might make a good addition to our boat. They sure seem to work slick!

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

Welcome aboard and thanks for the support! I had a chance to use these rod holders in Deans new Ranger. They took a little getting use to…..like anything, but after using them for the day, they are the slickest rod holder out there! I wouldn’t tell Dean that , but i must say, after going back to my scotty’s….I kind of wished I had these in my boat! These will be my next rod holders in my new boat!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Thank You and Welcome to IDA

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome. Grteat to have you with us.
    Thanks, Bill

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Welcome aboard Folbe..

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors and thanks for supporting the best fishing site on the web !!!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Welcome to IDA Folbe and Thanks for the support!
    Slick design for a rod holder, very solid and reliable when trolling or just holding onto the rod while waiting for the fish to bite!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Welcome Folbe and Thank you for your support here @ IDA.

I was able to try one of these out last week and man what a slick design! I think these would be an awesome set up for pulling boards or Cranking, especially with the extension!

KirtH
    Lakeville

I would like to switch to these, heard alot of great things about them

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Welcome tp the site. Heard a lot of goods things about them. Hoep to try them first hand soon!

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I saw these rod holders first hand on Sunday and they are slick. Now I just wish I had seen them before buying all new ones this spring.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Folbe,
    Thank-you for the site support, and your rod holder product DOES look like a winner..

I used it in Brian’s boat a couple of days ago, very slick..
    Jack..

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome aboard Folbe!

wallinuts

I’ll tell you guys what you have come up with a winner here. I am probably the only guy in montana with them in my boat so far, but they have gained alot attention. They are by far the best rod holder I have ever had the chance to use. By far a top notch product.

Follmar
    Seattle Washington

Hi everybody , Thank you for such a warm wecome !
    Kinda new to all the forums !
    Joel Folbe

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.