IDA summer Get-Together 2007 Roll Call

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

How many of you will be heading to Everts Resort on Pool 4 June 23rd? Ben Garver and I will be there!

Don’t forget to buy your GTG passes before June 1st!

EDIT:

I got a few questions after making this post. Here’s the detailed information, including how to purchase a GTG pass and directions to Everts.

IDA Summer GTG 2007

Everts Resort, June 22-24

http://www.evertsfishingresort.com

>>> Driving Directions to Everts Resort <<<

Friday, June 22 the (Anglers are Role Models) ARM Event will be managed by Dean Marshall and volunteers. It will end at 4pm. We’ll need 50+ boaters for the event. Please contact Dean Marshall at Everts if you’re interested in helping with ARM. We’ll have 50+ children and their Big Brothers/Big Sisters who need you to make this event a success.

Friday night, June 22nd:

There are no planned activities for Friday night. In the past, people have used this as a time to fish, eat, drink, chat, play poker, sit around the camp fire, etc. Shade tents and tables will be set up for use.

Saturday, June 23rd.

Saturday morning, the “fishing contest” will begin and run until about 3pm. Lunch is on your own. IDA staff will be available to weigh-in fish throughout the day. There will be prizes for the heaviest fish in each category.

One of our IDA sponsors, Liberty’s Restaurant in Redwing delivers to the docks of Redwing and to Everts without a delivery fee. Menu and prices can be found at http://www.libertysonline.com . The food is GOOD and the service is honestly some of the best I’ve experienced (and I am not just saying that because they sponsor the site, trust me!).

Between 3pm and 5:30pm…

From approximately 3:30pm to 4:30pm, we’ll hand out prizes and announce the winners of the fishing contest. We’ll have prizes for the fishing contest winners, and we’ll also have door prizes. The winners of the door prizes will be drawn at random.

From approximately 4:30pm to 5:30pm, James Holst will provide a seminar on Seasonal Fishing Tactics. The presentation will include key tips for fishing Pool 4 in late June.

About 5:30 or 6pm (after the seminar), we’ll begin the line up for the fish fry. Fresh walleye and side dishes will be on the menu. We will also have plenty of brats, burgers, and hot dogs available for dinner.

After dinner will again be open for people to fish, socialize, play poker, etc.

Sunday, people are welcome to fish or relax at the campground. Checkout will be about noon.

Price: $75 per person for the weekend. This fee covers TWO nights lodging (Friday and Saturday night, June 22nd to June 24th), dinner Saturday night, beverages (Adult beverages, pop, and water. There will be a reasonable amount of beverage on hand but you may want to bring more for yourself.), a one hour seminar on Seasonal Fishing Tactics by James Holst, Entry into the fishing contest, prize drawings/door prizes, use of Everts launch/docks.

Note that you are reserving a bed, not a cabin. We want to accommodate as many people as possible. If you have two or more in your party we will try to place you in the same cabin. You will need to reserve your lodging early!

Bring Sleeping Bags and Towels

Cabins will be non-smoking for this event. Please smoke outside.

Lodging

To sign up for lodging email Dean at Everts Resort at [email protected] . Payment is required to secure your spot. You can pay Dean Marshall at Everts via check or money order. Payment is required within one week of making your reservation or your spot will be forfeited and made available to others.

Please send payment in the form of check or money order to:

Everts Resort

N1705 860th St.

Hager City, WI 54014

Purchasing Get-Together Passes

GTG Fee for those NOT lodging at Everts is $10 per person in advance, $15 per person after June 1st. This fee covers dinner Saturday night, beverages (Adult beverages, pop, and water. There will be a reasonable amount on hand but you may choose to bring more for yourself), a one hour seminar on Seasonal Fishing Tactics by James Holst, entry into the fishing contest, prize drawings/door prizes, use of Everts Launch/docks, use of Everts campground. You can pay at In-Depthangling.com via paypal or credit card at the link below:

>>> Click Here to purchase your passes for the 2007 Summer Get-together! <<<

Or, you can send a check to:

In-Depthangling

5960 Oliver Ave. S.

Minneapolis, MN 55419

IDA will send you a confirmation and your guest passes by mail. Please keep your guest passes. They will also be used as entry into the fishing contest, for dinner, and for entry into the prize drawing.

Again, this fee is for those not lodging at Everts. If you are lodging at Everts, your fee is already included.

Lodging at Everts – Cabin Status

Note: Cabin #3 will be set aside as a “couples cabin” initially. Please reserve early.

Payment is required within one week of making reservation. Your reservation is not secured without payment and your spot will be made available to others.

Please send payment in the form of check or money order to:

Everts Resort

N1705 860th St.

Hager City, WI 54014

Email: [email protected]

Dean would appreciate it if you would email him to reserve your spot and send payment via mail.

redneck
    Rosemount

The Redneck clan will be there!!!!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

1 Hildebrandt for sure, not so sure about the clan yet, hope they can make it down saterday afternoon for weigh in and dinner and some visitin. not 100% sure, but me for sure.

shane

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

The wife and I

fireline
    Rochester

Fireline x 2

KirtH
    Lakeville

Moreyes and little moreyes

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Me & the kids will be there.

ivanbrehmer
    Johnston, Iowa

I had indicated earlier I would be there; however, I’m going to have to bow out as it is not looking like I’ll be able to make the trip. sounded like fun!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Cheryl and I will be there. With the pups in tow!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

I will be there…

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I will be there for the ARM event…. not sure about staying for the rest of the weekend… Important for me to stay for the kids… but will see what I can do about Saturday.

sean-lyons
    Waterloo, IA and Hager City Wi.

You know the B’s will be there with wives in tow!!!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ll all there…the cats will be biting!!

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

I’ll all there…the cats will be biting!!

Make sure you have that shirt on so we can pick you out of the crowd

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Wade are the kids the same price as adults?

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

nope, their double, we have to add sandle repair in the bill.

just kidding, i don’t know, just couldn’t help myself.

shane

predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

i will be there for the arm event but i don’t know about the rest of the weekend

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

The boy and I will be there.

scottsteil
    Central MN

I will be there Looking forward to it!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

I plan to be there sending the check this week since i forgot to get it to Dean this weekend

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Wade are the kids the same price as adults?

Mark,

How old are the kids? Lodging will be the same price as adults. As for the Get-Together tickets, I’m going to check with the committee. We’re trying to cover the cost of food, drinks, shade tents, etc. We had not set a separate price for kids, but maybe we can do that. I’ll check it out.

fireline
    Rochester

Wade ,Do you know when the tickets will be in the mail or what ever ?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I don’t. James is sending the tickets. I’ll see what I can find out.

PETE67

PLAN TO BE THERE TOO WITH ERICK. I WILL SEND CHECK THIS WEEK.

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I’m in! Can’t wait!

dd

fishinfool
    mn

I be there for the entire weekend, including ARM.

FISHINFOOL

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.