BFishiN tackle on the FLW Walleye Tour

• kczech
    St. Paul, MN

A shout out to the BFishiN Tackle folks regarding your jigs and plastics…they were impressive on both the Detroit and Mississippi Rivers. The pink, orange sherbet, purple, white tail ringworms and cotton candy KGrubs hooked me up with a 9 lb’er among other noteable catches. My team members are now true believers! Thanks again for such a quality product and kudos for your !extreme! customer service.
    K

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

I just picked up $80 worth of plastics this last week!!! Just in time for opener Can’t beat the stuff!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Interesting modification on the one. I’ve seen that done by removing the twister tail off the standard grub, but never actually tried it myself. Watched a guy school me one afternoon prefishing a tourney in SD. I switched colors and baits all day long and couldn’t keep up with his accidental modification.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Someone should clue Jason in on the H20 Precision jigheads. What he’s using there ruins the plastic baits on the first use…it appears.

K? Where you pitch’en or jigg’en?

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

he was chunking it off like that then tipping it with a leech he said to give the fish something more to eat besides just a jig and leech something new I will try with all them plastics the saugers trashed this spring

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I don’t know whether he used them or not, but another guy who finished in the top 10 had BfishN tackle with him.

dd

Whiskerkev
    Madison

The only plastics in my rig are from B fish n. Now if they could just get the jig painters to work faster…..

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Ever since I bought BfishN products I have been able to catch more fish using there products cause I have been able to present different plastics to the fish then they have been used to having thrown at them by others..
    Fishing revolves around alot of presentations and if you can throw something at them that the other 25 guys havent you up your chances in getting the bite..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.