Please Welcome Our Newest Site Sponsor!

• In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Please welcome aboard our newest site sponsor, Rick aka Klotzlubemn!

We’ll let Rick introduce himself…

My name is Rick. I am a Klotz distributor and have been for about 12 years now.

I sell the oil out of my home as a “hobby.” The name I use for my business is

Tams Racing Products, but the only products I sell are the Klotz oil and fuel additives.

I am located about 25 miles west of Minneapolis in Maple Plain.

My in-laws have a lake place up in Emily, MN that we frequent in our “spare” time.

Klotz is a synthetic oil that has been around since about 1959. A lot of people know them for oil

used in motorcycles and racing. Through the years, they have progressed into other markets such as

automotive racing, snowmobile oils, ATV oils and also outboard motor oils.

Klotz’s outboard 2 stroke oil is a 100% synthetic TCW-3 rated oil that is made for either pre-mix applications or oil injection systems. This oil has specs. that exceeds all motor manufacturers warranty requirements and will readily mix with other oils that you are currently using. Some of the comments my customers make in using the Klotz oil is how well the motor performs at low idle / trolling speeds. It doesn’t seem to load up like other oils. They also complement on how little smoke there is. It burns clean and has a much more pleasant odor to the exhaust – more of a sweet race gas smell. The oil is completely compatible with outboard motors and there are no adjustments or modifications needed to use the Klotz oil. Pour it in and go.

My business has been primarily in snowmobiling, but several of my customers fish and hunt also so I have found myself selling more and more “summer enthusiast” products. Although I am not an avid fisherman, I have several friends that are and they continually talk about the reports and updates that they get from IDA. They are the ones that turned me on to this web site and said the “community” at IDA is great. That is why I am here to sponsor this site over others.

Again, the Klotz oil sales are a hobby for me, so I am not out to make a huge profit. Just a way to meet some people with some similar interests, and pass along a real good deal on a quality product. I buy the oil in large quantities to get the best price and pass the savings along to my customers. I ship oil all over the country from Alaska to California to Maine. I also have several customers in Canada that I ship to.

I look forward to meeting people on IDA whether it is for oil sales or fishing info.

Thanks for having me here.

Rick

Tams Racing Products

Maple Plain, MN

763-479-2478

“>[email protected]

Welcome to In-DepthAngling Rick!

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Welcome aboard…

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Welcome to IDA Rick!!

pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

Glad to have you on board!

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Awesome!!! Welcome, Rick!!!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Welcome and thank you for being a part of IDA

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Welcome Rick.

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Welcome!

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Rick !!
    Welcome to In-Depth

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors Rick and thank you for supporting the best outdoor site on the net!!!

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Welcome and Thanks for your support!

larry_haugh
    MN

Welcome aboard Mate!!
    We appreciate your support.
    Your product has my interest. I’ll have to give it a try in the near future.

ericanelson
    Albertville

Hey guys I personally know Rick and he is a great guy that sells a good product. I am sure that he will go above and beyond to answer any questions that you may have.

Rick thanks for being a site sponser to a great website. You may even learn a thing or two about fishing.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome aboard Rick!

hof
    Rochester, MN

Welcome Rick!

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Welcome Rick,
    Glad to have you here on IDA and Thanks

Ron

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Welcome to IDA Rick!!!

Joel Ballweg
    Sauk City, Wisconsin

Welcome to IDA Rick!

Boog

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Welcome aboard Rick!

I used Klotz in my 1972 Suzuki 250. Could always tell when someone was running Klotz…as it didn’t have the same stinky two stroke smell.

krisko
    Durand, WI

Welcome aboard….

evileye
    Milan Il

Welcome aboard and Thanks for the support

Steve Vick
    New London, MN

Welcome Rick. Sounds like a great product. Will have to give it a try! Thanks for the support!

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Welcome Rick.
    I’ve never been one to use much of synthetic oils, but your product sounds good.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Welcome to IDA, Rick….

Jack..

showags
    Hastings, MN

I have ordered snowmobile oil through Rick and the service was awesome. I was always skeptical about straying from a manufacturer’s brand for my snowmobiles and after using Klotz, I will never go back. I never thought oil would make a difference until I changed. Great price too!!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.