never wanted to have to make the call

• big_g
    Isle, MN

Sorry to hear this…

Glen

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Went through the same thing about a year ago. Now we are at week 36 and the little one is about to arrive any day. It was tough for both of us, but especially for her, just remember there was some reason why it happened. God bless.

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Thoughts with you and your family Kory.

G_Smitty
    New Richmond, WI

Our prayers are with you and your wife. My wife and I have been through the same ordeal several times in the past and prayers have definitely helped during our times of grief. God has also blessed us with four wonderful kids that have filled our lives with joy. Keep the faith and let Him walk with you, carry you, during this time of hardship.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Thoughts and prayers from my family as well.

eyebuster
    Duluth

Prayers are with you and your family.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

My wife and I also went through this as well. It was very hard on the wife, but we went on and had our 4th child about a year later. I will be thinking of you and your wife.

brandy
    Minneapolis, MN

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. Definitely a time where it’s impossible for us as humans to comprehend why this would happen, so just remember that God has a plan for you and your wife. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

DanB1

Hi Kory,

I’m sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers sent.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Kory, Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers have been sent. I will also ask my 3 year old daughter to add you to her list of nightly prayer recipients. Take care.

fishing vet
    Blaine, MN

Like I have said on a couple of my last posts, I just found this web page last weekend and have looked at over 2000-3000 posts already. This is one of the best web pages I have EVER found.

You guys are there for each other and truly care!

I am very sad to hear what happened to you and hope that you and your wife are there to support eachother and realize that there was nothing that you could have done.

My prayers are with the two of you.

shadrap23
    Ramsey, MN

Prayers Sent Kory! hang in there and keep your head up.

tigermusky
    St. Louis Park

My wife’s prayers and my own are with your family.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Kory, I’ve been through this myself. It’s extremely hard to understand and it’s really easy to question why. I found solace in the fact the baby just wasn’t healthy enough. Be there for your wife and talk when she needs it and listen when she needs it. I’m very sorry to hear this. Do your best to stay positive, I now have two wonderful daughters, your time will come!!

Well said KOOTY.. My prayers also Kory. I also went through it.Kinda…….Know that God has a plan for everybody……

mark winkels

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

fishermanswife
    Rochester Area

Thanks for sharing with us your loss Kory. Please take care of yourself and your wife and know that you have many people that care. Our prayers are with you.

Mudshark
    LaCrosse WI

Hopefully your sharing your pain here will help…. very little but………….
    If each one of us here takes just a little piece …
    My prayers to you and your wife..

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well me and my wife went though it as well, we had to be induced and lost the first girl, and then lost the 2nd one due to miscarrage. we now have 3 healthy kids, 2 boys and 1 girl. we still miss and love the 2 that arn’t here, but have been blessed with the 3 that are here. I also sent you a PM.

stay strong and prayers are being sent out for you and your entire family for support, healing, and most of all clarity. just be supportive of your wife and be there for her.

shane

LimpFish
    Lino Lakes, Minnesota

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers and blessings sent from my family to yours. My wife and I lost three to miscarriage and one through an ectopic pregnancy before having three beautiful children. As stated by many above, only God holds the master plan and there is a reason for this happened. I think you’ll find that you’ll have a much greater appreication for your kids when the time comes (and it will). For now, nurture your wife and take care of yourself.

Jim

><(((>

Ted Wedul
    holmen, wi

Kory,
    We lost our first child at 12 weeks. Extremely difficult time. Our first born was conceived 4 months later. We wouldn’t have had her if we hadn’t lost our first one. I cannot even start to imagine what my life would be without her…or my son. So sorry to hear of you and your wife’s loss. Ted

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Your family is in my prayers.
    Thanks, Bill

Willeye
    La Crosse, WI

Kory,

Thoughts and prayers to you and your wife. I know how hard it is. Be there for your wife and keep hope. Miscarriage is more common than one would think, but that doesn’t make it any easier.

Be sure to seek counsel to help you both. Our church pastor and the bereavement counselor at the hospital were a great help to me and my wife.

God bless.

Curt

Chris
    Rochester, MN

My goodness I wish there was something to say or do that could help you at this devastating time. Sorry to hear this happened Kory. Take care of yourself and your wife. You and your family are in my prayers as well….

Chris

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Kory so sorry for your loss you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

toddcarnes
    Milan IL

very sorry for you, stay strong.

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

I’m sorry for you loss, and I have prayed for you and your family.

pool13_jeff
    NW, IL

Kory, I’m so sorry you and your wife are going through this. You two are in mine and my wife’s thoughts and prayers.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Kory,
    this is a very tough time for your family, and you have many people sharing in your grief.
    Prayers for your family.
    Jack..

Viewing 28 posts - 31 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.