never wanted to have to make the call

• KTERSINAR
    marion IA

Hey, guys The wife and I lost our baby today. this would have been our first child together. had to let the family know and boy is this hard. We were just about nine weeks along. and I was really looking foward to my new fishing buddie. If youcould say a prayer for us today I dont really understand how these thing can happen but we will try again.

Thank you
    Kory

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Kory, I’ve been through this myself. It’s extremely hard to understand and it’s really easy to question why. I found solace in the fact the baby just wasn’t healthy enough. Be there for your wife and talk when she needs it and listen when she needs it. I’m very sorry to hear this. Do your best to stay positive, I now have two wonderful daughters, your time will come!!

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Hang in there Kory…my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family…Jay

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Will do Kory…

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Kory…my deepest sympathies to you and your wife! God can do some strange things that we may never understand, just know he has a plan for everyone! Prayers are sent to you and your family! Hang in there!

Tyee
    Greater St Michael Area

We went threw the same ordeal years ago and now we have three great kiddos that I’m very proud of. There is a reason for everything and never give up hope! Prayers sent.

hoistafish1
    Long Prairie,MN

Having gone thru this awful time also, I know what you are feeling. We looked to our faith in God and were able to work thru this together, make sure you are there for each other! Your time will come, our prayers have been sent to you and your wife.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Sorry to hear it Kory, prayers sent and stay strong!

hof
    Rochester, MN

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your wife will be in my prayers.

standaniel
    Bloomington

My prayers are with you and your wife.

Swede

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Kory, my prayers are with you and your wife. As others have stated, there is a reason for these things. My prayers will also include that next time all will go well and you will have that new fishin’ buddy. I hope you and your wife find some comfort in the prayers, and well wishes of your friends here on the IDA.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Very sorry to hear this.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Kory, Our thoughts & prayers are with you & your wife, Stay strong. Doug & Family

Birdman1947
    Winona, MN

Kory and family i am so sorry to hear about your great loss. I lost my 1st born in 1973 april 5th do to cancer at the age of 2. Now we have five living and all great kids. Time help’s but you never forget. Take care of your wife and loving family they all are hurting. We’ll remember your family.

savage_tuna
    Savage, MN

Sorry to hear about the loss, Kory. As stated, God knows best sometimes and we sometimes don’t fully understand. Please know you and your family are in all our prayers.

Tuna

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Kory.. Im very sory to hear of your misfortune.

Dont lose faith… nobody ever tells us how common miscarriages are is the 1st pregnancy with women… and nobody tells us how easily they become pregnant again after being pregnant.

I have no doubt you will be successful having a family very soon in the future!

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

I’m sorry to hear of your loss. It is a very hard thing to go through. I will keep you guys in my thoughts.

Fireash911
    Holmen, WI.

I’m sorry for your loss.

drakesdemise
    Residing in St. Paul, MN doing weekly travel throughout the five state Upper Midwest

Kory,
    Dito what everyone else said.
    At the risk of being redundant, everything happens for a reason.
    When you go through something like this, you quickly begin to realize that you are not alone.
    It may not make it easier one you, but you realize that you are not the only one.
    My wife and I lost our first three pregnancies. They were 1st trimester, 2nd trimester and full term – still born!
    You can imagine where our thoughts were.
    We now have 4 perfectly happy, healthy and beautiful kids.
    Chin up man, your job right now is to get your wife through this and on to the next one
    Good luck
    cheers

saguarokid
    Waterloo, Ia

Thoughts and prayers to you and family.

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

I am so sorry. God speed.

td69
    marshall, mn

Kory, prayers said for you and your family.
    Todd

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I lost a nephew this way and it is tough to deal with and understand.

Remember this though. Your baby is being held tightly in the arms of Christ, being snuggled and loved.

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

Kory the same thing happend to me
    I’m very sorry
    our prayers are with your family
    and all ways rember that God has a plan for us all and he wont give us more than we can handle
    I now have 3 of my own and 1 step child and they are all very precious and trying at times
    you will recover and be fine I know now you don’t think so
    but you will

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Been through that myself. Prayers sent. Talk to friends and family, lots of strength can be found there.

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Kory,
    I also had a niece that I lost this way. Like everyone else said stay positive and you two will get through this. My sister and husband even honored her by naming their next kid Alii. They are going to name the first daughter Allie but changed it to Alii with two i’s to remember the first daughter. Take care and my prayers are with you, Mark

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

I wish I could come up with something new…but through my own tears I affirm what my collegues have remarked ahead of me… Been there too.. Time and Faith will heal the pain…with Christ as your Saviour you will see that child again some day in Paradise.

robby
    Quad Cities

Prayer sent.

theduck

Sorry to hear of your loss. Prayers have been sent.

Great White
    Vinton, Iowa

Very sorry for your loss. It is more common than folks realize–and it is a terrible feeling. My wife and I too lost our first child to a miscarriage. But we have three wonderful little girls right now so it will happen for you–don’t give up!

–Whitey

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.