Jarrad Fluekiger at MVIF Meeting 3/27

• Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

It is my pleasure to announce that Jarrad Fluekiger will be our guest speaker at the Minnesota Valley InFisherman’s Club monthly meeting.

Jarrad will be discussing in detail his “In-depth look at Wingdams”. This should help someone whether they are fishing pool 4 or pool 5. Or any wingdam anywhere. If you’d like to learn more about this invaluable technique, make plans now to attend our monthly meeting.

The Minnesota Valley IN-Fisherman Club meeting is located at the American Legion in Apple Valley MN. the meeting is at 7:00PM, Tuesday, March 27, 2007.

The American Legion is a couple of blocks north of Cedar Ave and Co Rd RD 42 in Apple Valley. It is 2 to 3 blocks west of Cedar between 145th and 147th Ave’s on Granada Ave. Just look for the BIG American Flag. Our meetings are open to the general public, and if you like, bring a friend. This meeting and seminar will be fun, and very educational, (it’s also FREE) Hope to see you there…
    Jack…

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Jack…How far is that from Evert’s?

I just might take a drive Tuesday….

redneck
    Rosemount

Tom,
    It is around 55 miles or so. Guess I know where I will be next Tuesday night. MVIF is a great group of guys and I have been to several of their seminars—if only they would see the light and forget about green carp I would have to join.

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Quote:

if only they would see the light and forget about green carp I would have to join.

I heard THAT. Don’t let a few ol’ BASS keep you away, we do have a lot of GrassCarp fishermen in the club.
    Really hope to see you and Jr at the meeting…

Tom it is about 55 minutes from Evert’s to Apple Valley.
    Hope to see you. send me a PM if you think you can make it.
    Jack..
    ttt…

KirtH
    Lakeville

Jack

I am going to try and make it, but my wife will be gone and I am going to see if the older one can kid sit

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

hi Kirt,
    Hope to see you Tues.
    Jack..

PaulV
    Eagan, MN

ttt

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Jarrad,
    Thanks for coming over to the club tonight.
    Great to see you again.
    had a pretty good turn out and about 6-8 guests attended.
    Very good info Jarrad, He is off to Detroit River next week for his first tournament this year.
    Best of luck Jarrad..
    Jack..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.