Join NCAA Tournament Bracket

• jmiller
    Blaine, MN

Jarred
    Your Dreaming your the oone who is going to be buying me the Rapalas.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Can we still join? The play in game was last night….

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Yes, you can still get in. No one picks the play-in winner to beat a #1 seed so its a non-issue. The play in game is not part of the contest.

Deadline is 10 minutes before the first game on 3/15(Thurs)!

markmoran
    Rochester MN

I’m in! on the line is an IDA decal to the winner and second place from me!

theduck

I like the on your honor idea. Most lures are small enough that shipping would be minimal.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

In I will look into what I need for tackle

fireflick
    Alma WI

Quote:

How do you want to send the prize??? Are you thinking about getting the winner address and then we just all send our prize to them??? Or are you going to accumulate and then send???

Mark

Once the winner is determined I will post my address up on the board. OK!!

Really….Once the winner is determined I will PM the winner and ask if he wants his address for all to see. If he/she does not, I will PM everyone the address of where to send it.

mnangler
    Wabasha, MN

I’m in !!

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

Just wanted to wish everyone luck in the next couple weeks and if you want i can give you all my address right know. Go Ohio St

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Come on Jarrad…. Everyone should know your address!!! In reality, PM’ing the winners address is a very good idea. You suppose the computer afficionados at IDA (Jaaaammmes…) can figure out for you how to send in one PM???

Mark

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

How about every sends Fluekiger there E-mail address in a PM. Then he can e-mail the winner’s mailing address in one e-mail.

tomich
    Omaha, Ne

Everyone can send the lures to Jarred and he can hand deliver them to me in Detroit

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

If Louisville holds on to this 26 pt lead with 6 minutes to go, I’ll be 3-3… only 60 more to go.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

My sweet 16 upset special George Washington is only down 43-14 in the 1st half. What was I thinking…………

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

6 FOR 7 BETTER GET SOME SLIP KNOTS FOR THAT GREEN THILL SLIP BOBBER

big_g
    Isle, MN

Oh Erick, I see how you are…..

big g

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Duke

Im out!

tomich
    Omaha, Ne

Yep, that hurt! Hard to have Duke losing early in the NCAA. Jarrad, you can keep my lures for now

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Lenny you lucky dog. 15 out 16 only losing Duke. All I can say is WOW!!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Lenny you lucky dog. 15 out 16 only losing Duke. All I can say is WOW!!

Oh, there are still plenty of games for me to lose yet.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Watch out Lenny us 5th place guys are niping you in the don’t stumble and fall lots of great scores guys this is going to be close and to think I am in a whopping 35,000th and change place wow send me the flat screen lol

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

erick:

Have fun at that game tonight!!! Give me your phone number and I will give you a call once Bucky beats ya!!!

Mark

krisko
    Durand, WI

Can’t believe any of you had Duke winning…THEY ARE OVER RATED to say the least this year….what a joke…the ACC is gonna struggle…..

tbird171
    Winona, MN

13 for 16, had Duke losing to Pitt next round anyway.

How ’bout the rest of you?

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Oh I will have fun for sure!!! It is going to be a awsome game and Wisc. makes me nervous they have everything to play for tonight and Elliot..Can you say STUD anyways I hope she is a good game to say the least and hope to have no voice by moring from yelling M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A 5+ times tonight after Vannelis hat trick my prediction for tonight gophers 5 wisc. 3

Oh and for the Duke situation (my favorite team in NCAA B-ball) had them loosing to UCLA in sweet 16 so nothing to major hurt there

big_g
    Isle, MN

14-16, had Duke losing to Ucla in sweet 16. Who, other than a Commonwealth alumni would have picked them over Duke ??? An upset it was.

big g

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

The first round is over, I still have my four final four teams alive & none of the upsets hurt to bad. So bring on todays games.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I know sometimes it is better throwing darts at the board. I only started doing research ater I had my board filled, only one I wish I had gone back on was Stanford, they should not have even made the dance. I was too late to edit my teams, so that sucks! Boston College looks tuff, they could do some damage. I’m at the bottom looking up, only one way to go from here.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.