Join NCAA Tournament Bracket

• fireflick
    Alma WI

Join our Tournament Bracket. I will try and round up some prized for the top 3 places. Otherwise it is just for fun…

Please make sure your “Brackett” is something other that FIREFLICK….IF you chose fireflick you can go back and edit it. Go to your MY HOME on fox sports and you will see your bracket info on the left. Right above it you can click on edit. The Group is Fireflick…

Go to.. Fox Sports

Group is:

Fireflick

Password is:

Walleyes

And start chanting “GO BADGERS”

PRIZES.

Everyone will have to send a gag gift lure to the winner.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am in, but my name is Fireflick ??? Don’t know how to change this…

big g

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

im in Go ohio st

ErikHendo
    Crosslake, MN

I’m in too!

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

I’m in- How the heck can you print out your brackets and get them on one page?

John

tbird171
    Winona, MN

I’m in.
    Bracket printing…select file, page set up, get rid of the header & footer info, then change top/bot margins as necesssary.

theduck

How do I join the group? Do I need to set up an account first?

BIGNEL07
    Albertville

The winning picks are in.

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

My picks are in!

To change your name:

After you sign in – Click on HOME

Next to MY BRACKETS, click EDIT

Toward the Right side, click EDIT

Change BRACKET NAME to whatever you like.

Quote:

How do I join the group? Do I need to set up an account first?

You will have to set up an account through FOX Sports. You can use your Hotmail account if you have one. There is some other registration stuff, but it goes quick. Make sure to unsubscribe to all of the news alerts/updates… unless you really want to recieve them.

Lars

big_g
    Isle, MN

TY for the name change info !!!!

big g

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’ll throw this out as an idea! In lieu of an entry fee, why don’t we all throw in a fishing lure for the winner. Doesn’t have to be a $6 rap, it could be a $2 crawler harness or whatever. Think of something you have sitting around, bought awhile ago and haven’t used yet, and could be sent in the mail fairly cheaply.

We end up with 25-30 entries and it could be a fun little haul for the winner!

Anyone?? Bueller?

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sounds cool. I can do a Lighted bobber, for those nights on the pond…

big g

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I’m in, thanks guys!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Still trying to figure this out how to get on this

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

figured it out after I pulled the boot out my I won I won!! Badgers loose in second round

tbird171
    Winona, MN

Quote:

Badgers loose in second round

Same here.

theduck

Ok I finally got it. Thanks for the help guys. Now fork over the lures. By the way I have an original rapala pilki. Someone will like that for sure. It is out of the package but probably has not been used. just sitting in the ol tackle box.

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

I like the fishing lure idea. But i think it has to aleast have a two dollar value because otherwise someone is going to toss in a half a twister or something. What does everyone else think. So total it would be like a 5 dollar pot for everyone.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’d vote to just leave it open to each to decide what they want to throw in. Leave it to the honor system!! If I have to put my name on the envelope I’m not going to throw in one twister tail. Over the next few days, we should all post what the ‘winner’ will be receiving!!

Remember, this is just for fun!

Let’s get some more people signed up!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Badgers loose in second round

Same here.

I went to fill out the brackets…but I don’t see when the Gophers play? Go badgers!

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Oh bring up the gophers huh lol hope the Badgers win in hockey thursday night so I can see them get there handed to them Friday at the excel will be in section 106 come find me if your there hope I can see still by then

markmoran
    Rochester MN

Hey guys I haven’t signed up yet but I will throw in an IDA decal to the winner, and to second place! sorry third. I started this post the other night asking for permission but then didn’t hear back from anyone so i let it die. I am very happy someone else started the bracket and it makes less work for me anyway!!!! Go HOYAS!

fireflick
    Alma WI

29 people so far…. Keep them coming… I need more Raps.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Jarrad:

I’m in. Jake ran one of these last year and what a hoot!!! How about a day musky fishing in Minocqua…
    ok, I’ll just send the plug.

Oh and I hope the badgers get through in the “5” just to see ya sweat!!!

Mark

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sounds good. I picked up a Thill green lighted slip bobber last night at Cabelas…. for the winner !!!

big g

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Jarrad:

How do you want to send the prize??? Are you thinking about getting the winner address and then we just all send our prize to them??? Or are you going to accumulate and then send???

Mark

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.