My look at the new 210 G3

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

WOW! Pretty boat! Crosby Stick said he was going to pick it up down at Evert’s so I had him pick me up. After getting a breif reveiw from James and Dean about it,We slipped her in the water again. The over all mass of the inside of this thing is huge! When sitting at the cockpit,looking over the bow it looked like a portable dance floor!I powered the Yami power plant on the back up and away we went……On the way up to the dam I took a hard left to see if she’d stay in the water…At full speed, the power steering made the turn effortless and she stayed in the water without washing out!At full speed! Not sure what a boat of that size should get for speed, But we did 49 mph with 3 guy’s and a 1/2 tank of gas and no gear.

Over all, I was impressed with the handling for such a big boat, and the spacious interior gives plenty of room for 3-4 guy’s to fish out of this thing! Very nice boat,But like I said…It’s a new boat……

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

and the spacious interior gives plenty of room for 3-4 guy’s to fish out of this thing!

It fit 4 VERY well today.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Pics?
    There has to be some action pics?

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

No pics from today But, that is one BIG boat that rides awesome The fit and finish was very nicely done. The wrap is also very nice looking. You should have seeen all the heads turn while we were out fishing today

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

How was fishing?

Next question….

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Well, Blue and I ran the top 2 guides off the water it was so bad It was very slow today for everybody. But, if James and Dustin were having a tough time getting fish to bite, I don’t feel bad for getting skunked
    But it was still a good time and we got to fish out of a great ride that more than ample room for 4 guys and all our gear

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Quote:

How was fishing?

Next question….

Not for everyone!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Should get better by the day as the water dirties up.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Quote:

Not for everyone!

Come on Dean, spill the beans The bite was picking up as we left, but we already had a long day on the water. Did somebody nail another big girl this afternoon/evening?

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

Quote:

Should get better by the day as the water dirties up.

That’s big issue. The water’s SO clean. We could see the bite was picking up a little when we pulled the plug. I can only guess it got good about the time I pulled into my driveway….

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Quote:

Not for everyone!

Come on Dean, spill the beans The bite was picking up as we left, but we already had a long day on the water. Did somebody nail another big girl this afternoon/evening?

As a friend of mine once said,”someone,somewhere is catching fish on the river somehow!” I dont have permission to say much more than that.

hunt4fun
    becker Minnesota

the spacious interior gives plenty of room for 3-4 guy’s to fish out of this thing! Very nice boat, [/quot

I like the fact that I didn’t have to stare at the back of chappys melon as we were flying down the river, with the seats being staggered you have a clear view.

I wasn’t even getting hardly any wind sitting in the back, the windshiled on this thing is awesome

redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

I wish I could have gotten down there today. I got called into west end gun club at the last minute. It sure would have been nice to see this baby in action, after seeing it on shore. I am sure dad would have not been pleased when I came home and told him that we need to get a new boat. Maybe some other time, is the boat gone now or will I have another chance?

jhalfen

I had a chance to crawl around the magnum G3 during the lunch hour today. Henceforth, I will refer to this boat as the battleship.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Pics?
    There has to be some action pics?

I’ve got well over 100 stills of the boat being put through the paces but I don’t have the go ahead from the top brass to release them to the public. When I do… up they go.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

So this boat was set up with 250 horse power correct? How fast did that size boat move?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Not sure what a boat of that size should get for speed, But we did 49 mph with 3 guy’s and a 1/2 tank of gas and no gear.

jerry_ruffolo
    Manitowoc, WI

When it’s all said and done, we’re hoping to get 52-54 mph, with the boat fully rigged, all gear in tow, full tank of gas, and two guys in it. Yes, we’re running a Yamaha 250 hp. 4 stroke on these boats.

wallinuts

Wheres the pics someone must be able to put them up. Can’t wait to see it.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Kinda think that Lamar want’s to wait with the photo’s till g3 put’s them out.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors wallinuts!!!

wallinuts

Thanks you guys have a nice site here. Just wanting to see a picture It sounds like a great boat. Can’t wait to see it so I can put my order in.

LVD4G3

I know G3 is very excited and would prefer an official release if possible, with a good assortment of photos and will do so ASAP. I appreciate your patients and you will be hammered with information and photos soon.

The Pros will be anxious to run their new boats and I’m sure they will be out on the area waters soon. If you would like a demo ride call them or call me, we’ll make it happen.

The speed of the boat has been tested in the range of 52 MPH GPS, I believe the speed stated earlier was from the dash gauges (which are close, but not always accurate)
    We couldn’t be happier with the “all around” performance of the V210. The F250 engine has less than 10 hours on it and we suspect the performance may improve more.

Lamarr—- [email protected] —-701-799-0948

wallinuts

Hey lamar what kind of time frame can we expect to see some pics. Thanks

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Quote:

Hey lamar what kind of time frame can we expect to see some pics. Thanks

Were u located there might be one in your aera u can crawl around in 218-820-5906

wallinuts

Still no pics on this new boat, thought for sure we would get a look at this beauty by now . Have been hearing great things about this new boat. Sounds like it a keeper.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.