LakeMaster wants your input

• Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I see you have been here since Dec so it is about time I said…..

Welcome to In-Depth Outdoors moccasinboy!!!

buschman
    Pool 2

Quote:

Quote:

More detailed maps of the Canadian border waters, Kab, Sand Point, Nam, etc.

Also, please come up with an exchange program. I am willing to have to buy a new one every year or so, but then I don’t want to spend all kinds of time trying to find someone who wants to buy my old one.

Same here!

Another vote!
    Also would like to add big Saganaga and maybe Lac La Croix. It would also be nice to get the shoreline detail added to the border waters in the BWCA area instead of it cutting at the MN/Canada border line. Nothing more than the shoreline detail would be great in the canadian side!!

centralmneyeguy
    Becker, MN

How about Pulaski and Buffalo Lakes in Wright County.

matt_grow
    Albertville MN

There have been some requests for lakes that have already been surveyed and are available digitaly and by paper. Some examples include:

Wisconsin:
    Petenwell
    Castle Rock
    Flambeau Chain
    Tomahawk

Minnesota:
    Pokegama in Itasca

If you’re not familiar with the surveyed lakes, heres a link to the lakelists.
    Lists

Make sure to check each one, some Iowa lakes are in MN and such for other lakes in other states.

haywood04
    Winona, Minnesota

Perhaps you are not looking for more of the Mississippi, but if you could do pools 5, 5a, 6, 7 that would be wonderful!
    I know the river presents a problem with changes in flow and sand filling in areas, BUT to have as much detail as possible, Wingdams, backwaters etc. would be great.
    Thanks

deerwoody
    Deerwood,MN.

Quote:

Perhaps you are not looking for more of the Mississippi, but if you could do pools 5, 5a, 6, 7 that would be wonderful!
    I know the river presents a problem with changes in flow and sand filling in areas, BUT to have as much detail as possible, Wingdams, backwaters etc. would be great.
    Thanks

I will second the river maps,good call Haywood!

KyleRobinson
    Marion, Linn Co, Iowa

Iowa lakes – Same list as already mentioned. Especially Brushy, 3 mile, Mcbride, Green Valley. We will want 12 mile in 3-4 years as if refills and developes. Belva Deer is on the way to being one of the best in Iowa.
    Smaller lakes – Wapello, Miami.
    thanks

john-tucker
    Northwest Illinois

I would also love to see Mississippi maps, but pool 14-17 for me!

uhlee1
    Dav. IA

Besides The above mentioned Iowa maps, especially The Big Miss. How about Deer Lake in Itasca county MN? There are two; I need the one that that is adjacent to Moose Lake, the other is on there. I was actually surprised that this lake was not on there. It seems like a good candidate. I wouldn’t be on this lake at night without it. web page

machine

I would also like the Mississippi River info.
    I would also like the Canadian side of the border waters info. The lake doesn’t stop at the US border?!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I only have one request.

Make a software program that works on the Macintosh platform!

It will be the only one on the market!

Please!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.