IDA Summer Get-Together 2007! June 22-24 Pool 4

• Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Okay, two questions. If I have a trailer, do I still have to pay? No problem spending fifteen bucks, but at least I’ll have something to complain about, and most importantly, even though I’m sure the answer is yes, will Holst’s seminar focus primarily on pulling leadcore on Pepin?

you mean to tell me that the #5 jointed fishing lure conversation. I will bring the 5 gallon pale so you can test the lures floatation. that was a great conversation between you and sanders, just hope this years conversation will help me catch more fish, not laugh until my gut hurts.

shane

fishinfool
    mn

EMAIL SENT, NEED BED.

FISHINFOOL

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Did you get me email as well Dean?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

If any of you have problems contacting Dean, PM me and I’ll check on it. Be sure to give him a day to get back to you. It is “busy time” at the resort right now and I know he’s been swamped. If he hasn’t gotten back to you within a day, that may indicate and email issue and we’ll want to know. Thanks!

fishinfool
    mn

got my response , See ya all there.

FISHINFOOL

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

Translation: Bring Cookies

Briank, Is that a hint for me?

I do plan on coming again. And already trying to figure out how many cookies I will be needing to make for the kids this year. Of course I have to include a few adault kids in there.

(Jk)

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Doing my best guys….just that time of year,not much computer-sitdown time now…so far I have Eric , Fishinfool , Fishingmachine(3).Did I miss anyone ?

sallie

I’ll be coming along with Fishing Machine so you can put me down for shore help.

Fishing Machine
    Lansing, Ia

I have a new friend by the name of Tom. I will be bringing him along also. And he will be good at helping with everything. He’s eager to help when help is needed. So don’t be afraid to put him to work. I told him all about what we do here. And he thinks it’s a great thing that we go all out for these kids like we do. I’m introducing him to the fishing world. And so far he is liking it. You will all enjoy him for sure. He was born in Amsterdam Holland, came to Canada when he was in his 30’s. Has an accent, and has only had a fish pole in his hands one other time till now. Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

I’ve never done the pool 4 thing, does the Minnesota fishing license work, or since Dean is on the WI side, would I have to get a WI lic., I know this does look like something I’d be interested in. Still trying to get the South Dakota State Park reservation system to work, if they are are full at Platte Creek, I’m on the pool. Maybe Wade and I could bring a mess of morrels to go with the fish fry.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

A MN liscence works down there, it is considered boundry waters. I have a MN liscence and launch out of there all of the time. no problems. so don’t let that stop you from comming down and hanging out.

shane

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

A few new people added to the list…

On Pool 4, anglers can use a MN or WI fishing license. Any of you thinking of coming from out of town, consider the fact that we’ll have several of the most experienced and knowledgeable Pool 4 anglers at Everts for the weekend and they will be available to explain techniques and presentations that will produce on Pool 4. James Holst is offering a seminar on Pool 4 seasonal tactics on Saturday. And Dean carries the top baits for Pool 4 in his bait shop at Everts. Walleye, Catfish, Bass, and Pike can all be caught on Pool 4 at this time of year.

This weekend is all about fishing, food, and fun! Get signed up!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

For those of you interested in the Pool 4 get-together, here’s a look at some of the fish that are being caught at Everts now…

Goto the Mississippi River Forums here.

The bite is starting to pick up and should continue to improve. In June, the bass, walleye, pike, and cats will all be active. It’s only a little over two months away. If anyone has questions, please let us know.

ivanbrehmer
    Johnston, Iowa

Email sent to Dean.

Ivan Brehmer

mike_anderson
    Alborn,Minnesota

I hope this year is as good as it always has been!!! Im really looking forward to it! I’d be glad to help!!
    MIKE

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

This will be my first time ever so really looking forward to it as well be nice to meet a few more IDA’ers I have not got to know already or remember meeting

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

It’s going to be a great time. Everyone remember to get your GTG Passes before June 1st to save a few bucks and help us get a head count. We want to be sure we buy enough food and drink for everyone!

fireline
    Rochester

Wade , when will the passes be mailed out ?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I believe James plans to mail them in early June. James?

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.