brand new to IDA

• TOV

Hi my name is Tov and im new to IDA, John aka “Love2Fish” is a coworker of mine and turned me on to you guys.

im a die hard “eye” guy like John am just looking for any help on Minnetonka and Lake independence. any one that can help woule be much appreciated.

Thanks
    Tov

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

TOV~
    Welcome aboard, I am sure you will find this site very rewarding as many of us do, I bet your co worker talked about the site all the time huh?
    I do and that is why alot of my employees are joining..

aquajoe
    Minnetonka, MN.

Welcome!!
    It’s ok that your and eye guy. At least you can admit it. That is the first step.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Hey TOV!
    Welcome to IDA!

I love fishing Tonka! But I mostly chase muskie out there and snag bass while doing so.

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Welcome Tov it’s about time you got off your and signed up. To everyone else Tov is a great guy that works with me. He is an avid fisherman and has a lot he can share with us. I am sure he will be around at a GTG soon.

John

doubleshot
    Brooklyn Park, MN

Welcome Aboard!

I don’t have first hand knowledge of Indy, but my brother has been out there a few times this year with nothing much to report. A couple small eye’s and perch.
    Have done well in past years there for crappie.

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Welcome to IDA!

rod-man
    Pine City, MN.

Welcome to IDA enjoy

ederd
    Northeast Iowa, Randalia

Welcome

Ed

big_g
    Isle, MN

Welcome, we need more eye guys, to keep these bASS guys in line…

big g

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I only know one spot on Indy and won’t share it publicly. However, the depth is 22′ and small jigging spoons with minnow heads has proved fruitfull in the past.

On tonka, typically my buddies do well on crappie gear late at night as the eyes come in to feed. The rest of the time we spend chasing the gators on tip ups on inside weed lines.

Sorry I can’t be of more help, but welcome to IDA!!

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Welcome Tov,fairly new myself but have had a great time keeping up with everything. I know you’ll find this site very addicting as I have also. Good luck

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Welcome. Great to have you with us. Please feel free to share and post all you want.
    Thanks, Bill

dave-barber
    St Francis, MN

Welcome Aboard!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.