birds in the snow (pix)

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

that’s exactly what I was thinking.

steve k
    buffalo co. wi.

Great pics,beautiful birds, scarey boat ride.

Logan
    Big Lake, MN

Awesome pictures again. When are you coming out with a book, or do you already have one?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

no books yet… but Im looking into it… the main problem I have with all this stuff is it all takes time… and who has soooo much time? I have to shoot too!

ivanbrehmer
    Johnston, Iowa

Rivereyes, awesome pictures

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Rivereyes~
    Again you have shared with us all the beautiful ways you can capture nature in its finest displays..Thanks for the pictures once again and keep them coming..

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

RiverEyes- Count me and the Mrs. in for the show. Keep us posted.

John

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

thanks again for all your support… I look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it when I have the show… (the date of which I will notify everyone as soon as I know)….

Now.. I have to pass on that today I learned that the photos of that ship the Selkirk Settler were actually taken crossing the North Atlantic… I was asked in private about it today and I went back to my source.. who went back to his… (pretty short chain I guess)… and his source admitted that it wasnt Lake Superior… but said that Superior DOES get that rough… and that the highest recorded wave there was 31 feet… which is nearly as big as they get on mille lacs… so maybe the Settler was REALLY on a beer run on Mille Lacs?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.