Excellent Customer Service

• scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

I would just like to applaud Marcum for their outstanding customer service. I had to send my camera in for a repair. The broken one left here on Tues. and I received a new one today.

Great job guys and thank you !!

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

Thats Fast!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Where is a good place to pick up there inexspencive flashers. Have a buddy of mine looking for one.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Where is a good place to pick up there inexspencive flashers. Have a buddy of mine looking for one.

Mike, Do you mean the VX-1?

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Yea. Thats the one.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Mike, There’s a very good chance that we’ll have some VX-1s for sale here at IDA shortly. I’ll post something as soon as I hear back from Scott or James.

nick
    Lakeville, MN

I’m sorry I kind of have to disagree on this, try calling them to get some replacement parts… Like an ice ducer, though they were helpful enough to help me try and find a place that has them, they however will not sell me one.

Sure this isn’t 100% there problem I understand they protect their retailers by not offering parts to the public, the catch is their retailers do not carry these parts, And Ice ducer at that!!! No one has them, yet I bet you can go to any store and find atleast 5 vex transducers on the shelf… Their not protecting anyone, they are just hurting themselves.

First time I’ve ever been disappointed in Marcum.

Fisher Ed

I have to agree with their service. I’ve had to deal with them on two different occasions now and both times they left me speechless with their quick service. The 1st time was when I bought an LX3 and the battery was bad right out of the box. Within 3 days I had a new battery at my dorostep. The 2nd time was when my wall plug went out on me for the Digital Charging System. Took 4 days for a new one but it was over the Thanksgiving holiday so I’m not complaining. Service like that is what makes people come back again and again.

Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.