In-Depth Outdoors TV Commercial

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’ve got the FW programming the vcr for me!

KirtH
    Lakeville

Quote:

I’ve got the FW programming the vcr for me!

Brian, I was wondering, as much time as you spend on the computor and you have to have the FW do the VCR

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I don’t want to mess up her soap recordings.

EBass
    Minneapolis, MN

I still couldn’t find it James and I even went to Comcast’s website.

For Comcast in Eden Prairie channel 13 is MNDOT Weather, and 23 is like a food or health network. I can’t remember but something else was on @ 9:30. Oh well I tried.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

so is it only going to be on cable tv and not regular tv?

shane

Whitecapmfg

Eden prarie guy, its on 23 at 9:30 in the south metro. the chanel is STUF > it is listed as IN Depth

EBass
    Minneapolis, MN

Nevermind! I found it on channel 23 @ 9:30AM. (I think it’s called the stuff network or something like that for local shows) It’s now called In Depth Outdoors using the online guide on my comcast remote. That must’ve just changed yesterday. Any who, I’m excited to watch it!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

If you’re watching the Gopher hockey game tonight on FSN you’ll catch our commercials too! The first one is at 6:45 PM, 7:15 PM, 8:15 PM, 9:15…. etc, etc. Air time depends on what zone your in.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

James or anyone did you see it at 6:45 on FSN? I am watching FSN now in Rochester and it has not played yet.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James or anyone did you see it at 6:45 on FSN? I am watching FSN now in Rochester and it has not played yet.

See the map. If you’re not on the map you won’t see the commercials or shows. Even if you’re watching on OLN, FSN or ESPN2 if you’re outside the metro.

EBass
    Minneapolis, MN

I saw the show! You guys were hammering them. I love the underwater shots. Also, this coming from a Vex guy, I saw Scott work a walleye to come up on the Marcum. And I could actually read the Marcum!

So what other shows do you have coming up? I assume a P4 April Show.

Oh I also saw Dean on the commercial! Actually the Everett’s commercial. Dean’s on TV! That made me want to buy some more ringworms

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.