In-Depth Outdoors TV Commercial

• Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

That is awsome!!! I can’t wait to see the shows!!!

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

That rates a “10” in anybody’s book !! Great Job James and Staff…nothing short of what I’d expect from you. Keep it up…we’re gonna watchhowever we can.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Look out Linders, there’s a new Fishing Source in town!

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Now THAT was an awesome commercial!!! I hope there’s a channel on my dish network that I can find it on!!!

jason-cyboron
    Lincoln, NE

The commercial is pretty sweet! Hopefully, there will be a way some of us out of the area can still view the program. Maybe I can get some of my buddies up north to tape it for me.

Jason

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Nice, very nice!

kruger
    Metro,mn

WOW,WOW,WOW It looks GREAT I can’t wait for the show.

I had to watch it twice!!!!

duramax_2001
    Hastings, mn

That northern Slammin the Minnow was sweet. I had to accually pause it just as it was taking it. I can’t wait to see the show.

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Very cool…I am excited!

Waterloo, IA

Wow! I envy you guys who get to watch these In-Depth Outdoors episodes. That’s one of the best commercials I’ve ever seen. I’m not sure what it is exactly, is it the music? Is it the unique filming style? I know the content will be second to none, but there is just something else that’s very special and intriging about these outdoor productions. I first noticed it watching the DVD. I watch it over and over as if I can’t get enough. It’s like there’s something about it that fires every base instinct in me and makes it almost seem like I’m right there. Very eary and excitingly appealing to me, right down to the way the bubbles in the ice look. And the Pike taking that minnow! Wow! If this show isn’t an instant hit, then there’s something very wrong with the outdoors folks in the cities. I think the whole IDA crew responsible for this are really onto something we’ve never seen before.

James, you’ve got to promise to put these shows on a DVD! I hate the thought of missing even one episode. I see nationwide destiny here, without a doubt. I’m ready to kiss those dreadfully boring old hunting and fishing shows goodbye, right now.

Gramps

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James, you’ve got to promise to put these shows on a DVD! I hate the thought of missing even one episode. I see nationwide destiny here, without a doubt. I’m ready to kiss those dreadfully boring old hunting and fishing shows goodbye, right now.

Gramps

We’ll get them on DVD…. that’s a promise. And I think I’ve found a way to do it that will be reasonably priced as well.

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

James that is awesome!!!!! I can’t wait to see the shows, my TIVO can’t wait either. Just make one promise. Don’t grill up Johnsonville brats at some point on each show Love2Fish.

LimpFish
    Lino Lakes, Minnesota

Super Cool…can’t wait to see it!!!

Way to go James and crew

Jim

><(((>

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Put me down for copy #1 please

Quote:

We’ll get them on DVD…. that’s a promise. And I think I’ve found a way to do it that will be reasonably priced as well.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

James, I read somewhere…I think…that there were going to be clips of this first show. When would they be on line?

timdomaille
    Rochester Mn

Nice job James. Looks great!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James, I read somewhere…I think…that there were going to be clips of this first show. When would they be on line?

The morning of the 13th.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Awesome commercial!!!
    I love it, it grabs your attention with the music and lead in and the fact that there is no dialogue gives it a ton of punch and power.
    Wonderful job….I can’t wait to see the show!!!
    JB

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Did anyone see the commercial this wekeend???? I was out of town and could not view it. Anyone else???

EBass
    Minneapolis, MN

No I didn’t see the commercial, but I’m setting up my DVR for the show! I can’t wait. And yes the music rocks – orchestras sound powerful, just like that pike in the clip!

slayer
    Rochester, MN

Ya, I saw it on Sunday morning. My old man was watching a fishing show and we saw James and some other guy driving a boat. It stated, “James Holst will be teaming up with G3 Boats …” It was a fast commercial, but I looked up in time once I heard James’ name.

EBass
    Minneapolis, MN

What time and channel is the show going to be on? I looked for it on the comcast guide and didn’t find it. Sat the 13th is all I know, but I’ll be on Mille Lacs.

Thank U

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Channel 13 or 23, depending on your location in the metro. At 9:30 AM.

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

What are channels 13 and 23? I might be able to get those channel on the dish here in Iowa.

EBass
    Minneapolis, MN

Thanks James – I’ll look again. I have Comcast.

sumerr
    Minnesota

Out of Blaine (what I used for searching through Comcast’s website) this is what Comcast says:

Channel 13 = LOOR013
    Channel 23 = WGNSAT

It will show up as “Paid Program” – this is because the show is new.

It airs at 9:30 am Central Time on January 13, 2007.

Future show dates (all starting at 9:30 am Central Time):
    1/13/07
    2/10/07
    3/17/07
    4/14/07
    5/5/07

James Holst will have each episode available on DVD soon after it airs.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.