Dean’s having a little surgery.

• sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Gee whiz Brian I brought you cookies. How many of those bourbon balls did you eat??

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

What cookies??

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

see sgt rock, he ate them all, that is why he can’t remember the cookies. boy, how much burbon did you put in them, brian is looking a little white and slanted.

shane

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Dean,
    Hope the surgery went well, and take some extra time for yourself. LOTS of time.

I had some surg a few weeks ago, I don’t think we should compare scars, but a toast with a big Chocolate Chip cookie would be in order. (okay, one for you to Brian )..
    Jack..

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Thanks everone! Rehab is going slower than I hoped for,but I appreciate the encouragement from everyone!

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

well dean,

I will come down there and reel in them big walleyes for you, what better rehab do you need. out in the boat, fishing, giving away all of your secrets and secret spots and someone to fill in and reel in them big ones for ya.

shane

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Quote:

Rehab is going slower than I hoped for

It hasn’t been TWO DAYS yet! Did you think you were going to be running around here today!??

I can’t list all the regular guys that told me to say hi…so I’m telling you…they ALL said HI!

Just a note about operations here. Stuwart went out this morning and was back within 45 minutes. He lost the only 1/4 gold blade…all three of them bought 3 more and headed back out…He didn’t say..but I think they must have been working for them.

LimpFish
    Lino Lakes, Minnesota

Thinkin’ about ya Dean. Sorry the rehab is off to a slow start…hopefully that changes sooner than later.

Best Wishes and Happy New Year!

Jim

><(((>

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.