Dean’s having a little surgery.

• Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Good luck Dean, all of my family’s are with you.

RBThere2
    Viroqua, WI,

Good Luck Dean, Maybe your recovery be speedy and your return back quick. We need you running the show!!
    RB

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

75% of of everthing, heck, me and the kids are on our way down there, there are a few things that I need for the boat, like some new graphs and maybe some new rods and reels. hope you get better fast Dean, otherwise BK is going to sell all of the flowers out of the cabins as well.

shane

shayla

It’s all that “Bending Over Backwards” that wrecked his back! Sometimes that guy just does too much for us that visit him down there at Evert’s. Good Luck Dean, here’s wishing you a speedy recovery!

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Speedy recovery Dean, get back soon Brian will eat all the cookies

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Good Luck Dean! Here’s to a speedy recovery

Jami

Moores Bait

Good luck on that surgery of yours Dean, hopes things work out for you.

riverfan
    MN

Good luck Dean and remember the offer. If you need any help this retiree is available.

John

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Good luck Dean. I have been in your shoes, and the back pain is certainly not fun. Hope all is cleared up for you. Don’t worry, I will stop by and check on the sales for you

ms75449
    Lake City, MN

Good luck Dean. Make sure you’re ready to go before you come back. Hope to see you very soon again, in January.

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Good luck buddy, let Sandy and I know if you need help with anything. Remember to not push your recovery, otherwise we’ll all take away your fishing poles- and let Brian eat all the cookies!
    Jeremy

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Hope things go good for you Dean.

I’m sure your back hurts just from shoveling Brian’s out of the shop when he stops in

mikehd
    Dousman, WI

Best Wishes Dean for a succesful procedure. My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

God speed Dean!

Hope to see you back on your feet soon!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I’m not sure what happened to the guy you all were talking about in this thread.

I came in this morning and he had a scowl on his face. Once I found out (didn’t take too long) that he was fasting and couldn’t have any coffee…I figured it out. Then I made a fresh pot….

…and checked out the cookie supply. I think he ate two months worth of cookies last night before 10 pm!

Dean? If you read this tonight we need to order more St Croix Avid’s. I think I should be asking more that $29.00 for them…but I’ll make up some profit in volume.

Lastly, only one diawa line counter left. When ya coming back?

coot
    North Central Wisconsin

Good luck Dean. Hope everything goes well.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Good Luck Dean….you can have the front seat in my boat whenever you’re feeling good enough to fish..I’ll be your netman.. we’re thinking of you today.

scottsteil
    Central MN

Good Luck Dean, hopefully you have a speedy recovery

Chris
    Rochester, MN

Dean, you seem like a pretty resilient guy I hope the recovery isn’t too painful… or you won’t be able to get BK back for impersonating your cookie tastes!

1hawghunter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Good luck with your surgery Dean. Don’t try to speed up the recovery though. Take it easy. Sounds like Briank will keep things going for you.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

good luck Deano. see you in March

DeeZee
    Champlin, Mn

Good luck Dean and I hope the surgery goes well and you recover quickly. You have been living with enough discomfort for long enough…..and BK is only part of it!

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Good luck Dean and I hope you’re back to work soon!!

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

We will be thinking of ya Dean. I hope your surgery goes great. I guess a run to the resort is in the plans for the weekend. Maybe you need some more of those breakfast burrito’s?
    Steve

eyebuster
    Duluth

Best of luck Dean!

evileye
    Milan Il

Get well soon

greg-vandemark
    Wabasha Mn

Hoping for a speedy pain free recovery
    See you soon

emover
    Malcom, IA

Dean,
    You certainly have a plateful between BrianK, the resort, and back pain. Here’s to a speedy recovery, LuAnn and I are pullin for ya!

dave

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

****DEAN UPDATE****

I spoke with Dean tonight and he said two things…in a slightly groggy way…

Everything went ok, I’m leaving the hospital.

And…

Drugs are our friends.

Although it’s still up in the air, Dean’s plans are to be back in charge of the cookies on Jan 2nd…although if you’ve ever thought about stealing cookies from Dean, now is the time. There is no way he’ll be able to catch you!

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hope everything went well Bud. Don’t push it. Do what the Doc says. You need some time to heal or you will have more problems. Take care and keep us posted.
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.