Vikings Protest Pro Bowl

• joeyno5
    Rochester MN.

I was wondering if what I heard was true? They are saying the Vikings are protesting the pro bowl because they feel their offense has not gotten enough recognition from tonights performance. Any comments guys??

2Fishy4U

I love your comment, but thanks to Brett Favre they did score a TD.

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

That was one of the ugliest games I’ve ever seen in my 56 plus years. I do believe the NFC North IS THE WORST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL!!!!

vikefanmn77
    Northfield,MN

DUDE SHUT UP MOVE TO WISCONSIN

pafollmer
    Brooklyn Center MN

What do the Vikings know about the Pro Bowl?

Oh yea its in Hawaii

millelacsjumbos
    Minnesota

What a terrible game. I’d rather watch a Twins game any day of the year.

KevinTurner
    MO & MN

Quote:

That was one of the ugliest games I’ve ever seen in my 56 plus years. I do believe the NFC North IS THE WORST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL!!!!

Hey Now…Are you forgeting about the NFC West? My Male Sheep are stinkn’ up the joint. Holy Cripes…What a rotten year for NFC football….

gregh
    s.e. minn

The vikes suck! !!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I think last night proved it’s not as much who the QB is (although I think it’s Jackson’s time) as it is the play calling…and the fact that Williamson can’t catch a cold! I’m a diehard Viking fan and I was looking forward to seeing Jackson rolling out of the pocket and either throwing the ball or running. Didn’t see much of that for some reason.

Whiskerkev
    Madison

I enjoyed the defensive struggle last night. That little corner is one tough little dude. There was a lot of good hits and good defense on both sides of the ball. and the good guys won in the end. Who could ask for more?

t-nelson
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

What a terrible game. I’d rather watch a Twins game any day of the year.

The Twins would put more points on the board!!!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

The game was pretty rough no doubt, but I wouldn’t brag about anything if I were a Packer fan. You have the “best quarterback ever” (not), yet he throws two picks and can’t get it done in the red zone. By the way, the Vikes have 3 guys going to Hawaii and the Packers have 2.

kizew
    Dallas, WI

Why do the Vikings have purple uniforms? Because that is the color you turn whe you choke.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Their is not one player (Vikings) deserving of a pro bowl berth either offense or defense.

When you get three first downs in a pro game their is nobody doing their job on offense.

The reason for the defense being ranked so high is because the run defense is tough. My question, is the run defense that good or is the pass defense so bad that nobody really tries to run? I think if a stud running team wanted to run they could. I just think the pass defense is so bad it just makes sense to pass.

Week 1 I started saying how bad this team really was. I was ripped. People said I didn’t know football. Ect.
    Well?

Don’t drink the Purple Kool-aid. We hired a head coach with no expierence, who wasn’t even allowed to call plays in Philadelphia. This head coach surrounded himself with second tier pro coaches or college coaches. We added a unproven running back who turned out to be OK. We had and still have recievers that should be number 3 & 4 recievers and special team players. We have a player personal department that has made few draft picks that have worked. Lastly, we have a new owner whose only goal is to get you to build him a new stadium regardless of what they say.

I really do like our local teams and consider myself a fan. However, I won’t let them get away with the crap they attempt to sell. If you have a good product I’m behind you, push this junk on us (Vikings, Wolves, Glen Mason) and I will rip you for it.

The Kool-Aid is Purple and we all keep drinking it.

Anybody remember a guy named Les Steckel?

pperovich
    Ramsey MN

It really comes down to COACHING/OWNERSHIP!!! bottom line. There spending to much time and effort in trying to mold players into something they will never nor want to be,roll models. Those days are long gone let em play… If they get onto trouble, fire them. its really that simple

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Besides the ugly game what do you all think of the NFL Network, should we give in to them or try to shut them out? I’m currently leaning with our Charter Cable shut them out. Will we be paying per view each game in the future.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

Their is not one player (Vikings) deserving of a pro bowl berth either offense or defense.

I beg to differ on that one. There is ONE player that deserves to be on the Pro Bowl…and he isn’t! Winfield is the best corner we have and is probably the best in the league! I don’t understand why he wasn’t picked…but I tell you what….you won’t hear him complain about it! He is a class act all the way!

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

In reference to pay per view, my prediction is as soon as DirectTv finishes their contract with the NFL they will sell rights to other cable providers and then we will only be able to watch by paying!!! Absolutely!!!!

Mark

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

Baseball will go the same way did you see the average baseball salary is now 2.6 million. Makes you want to throw up.

jld
    Holmen

In defense of Favre that pick he threw to Smoot was not his fault. If Jennings had heard the audible that play never happens. The second one that Sharper caught was just a plain old bad throw. Once again the Packer receivers (except Driver) let Favre down with at least five drops. The best hit of the night came when Smoot thought he could do a Lambeau Leap and the Packer fan knocked him off before he could get up the wall and somebody followed up with a Miller Lite shower. Classic.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Yep…those Packer fans are pretty classy!

desperado

Vikings players stating that they would refuse to go to the pro-bowl is kinda like …
    You and me saying we won’t enter the Miss America Pagent.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.