Cabela’s in Owatonna

• prieser
    Byron, MN

It is back , just recieved an e-mail. Fire Service/EMT/Police Service appreciation days at Cabelas. It started today and goes through the 14th. I went last year and saved a boat load. It is basically an employee discount. 70% off anything that says is a Cabela’s if I remember right. Well worth the drive. That was one dangerous sale last year. The cart was more than a little full.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

What does a guy need to bring to prove he is a FF. My State Certification card, or something else??

prieser
    Byron, MN

Last year I brought in my FF badge and ID. Anything like that will work I guess. The lady behind the register wasn’t to untrusting.

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I have been thinking that the wife wants a new set of binoculars. Now I know she does

Thanks Prieser

KellyW

So it is 70% off of all merchandise you purchase? Is there a cap?

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

It’s nice that cabelas does that for you boys…just a little payback of appreciation

ericanelson
    Albertville

Does anyone know if the one in Rogers is doing this again. They did it last year twice.

clarence_chapman
    Hastings, MN Lake Isabel activist

OH GREAT!!!!!!
    ALL MY CHRISTMAS $ IS SPENT!!!!!!

eddy6053

Just got back from Owatonna’s….the discount is 5% to 40%
    Just depends on what you pick out…Most of Calela’s stuff is 40% but not all, I believe electronics is like 20%..other venders are smaller discounts….anything on sale is already discounted….still pretty good deal!!

shayla

Will my Minneapolis Jr. Police Officer badge from 3rd grade qualify me for this sale???

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Anyone have an extra badge I can borrow?? Or maybe a firetruck that I can drive to Cabelas?

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I made the run last night. I got a pair of Guidewear bibs, regular price $199, and I ended up paying $115 for them. Then of course I had to get some other necessities , but we won’t talk about that.

Thanks Cabelas

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Oh come on Farmboy you can reveal your secret baits you picked up we are all family here…

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

Well if you must know

I got a shirt for my new Bro in Law, a few Deep taildancers (lost my Firetiger on the Pond), and some candy.

That was all the wife would let me spend.

I did let her know I am going to need a few things when I get a new Ranger next year, she did not think that was very funny

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

great, next summer we get to go and rip around 4 in your new boat then Farm. I will leave the tracker at home and just drive down there and wait for you, but make sure you get the ranger rails for your rod holders.

shane

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I won’t have to worry about it then. If I did buy a Ranger, the wife would leave me, so I could sleep in it

Let me know when you want to hit 4 again. We can pick up some of those pig saugers

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.