Cheap Airfair

• Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

I’m taking the family to Disney World in Orlando at the end of Feb beginning of March. I was wondering what sites you guy’s use to find cheap airfare or if anyone know of any charters from the Twin Cities to the Orlando area.

Thanks

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

i think you would be hard pressed to find a better price than Sun Country offers.

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I always check on Expedia or Hotels.com or Travelocity or Orbitz I find which the cheapest flight, and then I go directly to that airline’s website to save my self the $5 or so fee those sites charge. You will find that Suncountry is usually pretty competitive.

DaveB
    Inver Grove Heights MN

My wife pointed out that Airtran is offering $19 to Chicago ($50-60 after fees). I dont think that would work for Orlando, but not bad.

I also go to Orbitz, then directly to the airline that is cheapest. But for FLA, check out the charters via MLT Vacations, Transglobal, Hobbit Travel and Apple Vacations. Many times they offer some real good deals.

outdoors4life
    Stillwater, MN

I usually use sun country they seem to have good prices right with their own website. A perk that I liked last time was that I could choose my seat when I purchased my tickets.
    Have a good trip!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

After doing the research, my wife arranged our trip directly through Disney as a package.

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

FYI, NWA is running a sale now but it ends on the 22nd. So if you do your search with the previous sites mentioned, remember the NWA prices will go up soon.

Sully

dtro
    Inactive
    Jordan

By far the cheapest tickets I have found are through charter companies….MLT/Worry Free Vacations, Hobbit, etc.

I just booked airfare on WorryFreeVacations.com to Vegas for my wife and I for $238 roundtrip, for both of us! That’s like $50 each way. Can hardly drive there for that.

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Thanks guy’s I’ll checkout all of the suggestions.

fisher sherry
    Minneapolis

My dad always uses PriceLine.com. He always gets a pretty good deal… usually half of other places.

LundExplorer

I found a place online that sells discount coupons for Northwest. (Apparently its not the coupon they sell, but the service to get you the coupon information – must be an important distinction) http://www.northwestdiscountcoupons.com. I bought 2 $100 off airfare coupons for $12 each. It’s not exactly easy to book the flights (I had to do mine 1 at a time) but it did work and I got a reduced fare.

No affiliation with the site here, just passing along something that worked for me.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.