It’s O.K. to come out

• Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

The Vikings game has been over for a day now. All the true die hard Vikings fans that are hanging their heads can come out again.

You have nothing to be ashamed of………they are what they are.

You will also notice the Bear fans are also gone, say…….. anybody seen a Packer backer today?

Face the facts, the North division sucks, period.

And before you rip me (which you are welcome to do) just remember I said these guy’s were horrible when the season started.

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Man……that was one of the worst football games the Purple played in a long time. I still can’t believe we lost to the 49ers.

Bring on the Packlers!!

iceman62
    Baldwin, WI

Quote:

All the true die hard Vikings fans

I didn’t know their was such a thing. I could always relate a viqueens fan to “bandwagon” fan.

Go ahead, give me flack. I’m a cheesehead packer fan!!!

shayla

Quote:

And before you rip me (which you are welcome to do) just remember I said these guy’s were horrible when the season started.

Wow, you really went out on a limb with that prediction!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Who said they were great ???? Not me.

big g

SpinnerDave
    S.E. Iowa

You know why Iowa cant get a proffesional football team? If we got one Mn. would want one too.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Quote:

You know why Iowa cant get a proffesional football team? If we got one Mn. would want one too.

Iowa seems to have lost their Big Ten team, so there is room there I guess.

Brian Hoffies
    Land of 10,000 taxes, potholes & the politically correct.

Quote:

Quote:

Iowa seems to have lost their Big Ten team, so there is room there I guess.

Oh, that was a good one!!

big_g
    Isle, MN

It was a good one. I couldn’t tell you what the Vikings are doing this time of year. I would rather sit in a tree, than watch any team this time of year. Although, we did enjoy lunch at Hooks, catching the Bears fumbling and stumbling before the half… GOOD TIMES !!!

big g

rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Think of how bad the Bear fans feel. Miami got beat by the Pack!!!! They actually should have 3 losses instead of 1. Is it possible we could see the first five quarter 0-0 tie on Sunday with the “Ducks” and the “Pack”?

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Ok, I’ll admit it, I am a Packers fan, I laughed at the Vikes score….but c’mon….3 points agaisnt the 9ers?!?!?!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.