Old is when…

• fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

“OLD” IS WHEN … Your sweetie says, “Let’s go upstairs and make love,” and you answer, “Pick one; I can’t do both!”

“OLD ” IS WHEN … Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you’re barefoot.

“OLD” IS WHEN … A sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

“OLD” IS WHEN … Going braless pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

“OLD” IS WHEN … You don’t care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don’t have to go along.

“OLD” IS WHEN … You are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

“OLD” IS WHEN …”Getting a little action” means you don’t need to take any fiber today

“OLD” IS WHEN … “Getting lucky” means you find your car in the parking lot.

“OLD” IS WHEN … An “all nighter” means not getting up to use the bathroom.

AND

“OLD” IS WHEN … You are not sure these are jokes

BIGURN
    WYKOFF MN

THAT HITS TOO CLOSE TO HOME.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

“OLD” IS WHEN the thermostat is set at 80, you have long johns and a sweater on and your 30 something kids are opening windows to cool it down…and you yell at them to close them because your cold.

“OLD” IS WHEN You drop a minnow on the floor of the boat to get a better grip to put it on the hair jig.

“OLD” IS WHEN You switch to using plastics because you can’t hold on to the minnow even after it’s been on the floor.

“OLD” IS WHEN EVERY boat that comes in has limited out on saugers and you would rather type out “OLD” IS WHEN on the computer.

“OLD” IS WHEN you look forward to eating lutefisk.

“OLD” IS WHEN You know Bret (with one T) is coming to Evert’s and you think a 12 pack will be enough.

“OLD” IS WHEN You put all the bobber stops in the 50% off bin instead of making room for them on the wall.

“OLD” IS WHEN you only put up 5 of each of the newest blade baits when you know the new colors are going to be a hit with the saugers.

This post has not been approved by the management of Evert’s Resort. http://www.evertsfishingresort.com

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

“OLD” IS WHEN you have to go to bed earlier because you just found out Gary Wellman and Gator Hunter are coming down in the morning.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

That just put beer threw my nose

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Quote:

“OLD” IS WHEN You know Bret (with one T) is coming to Evert’s and you think a 12 pack will be enough.

“OLD” IS WHEN..you know that is why Old Style makes an 18 pack

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

“OLD IS WHEN” you wonder why people still drink Old Style?

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

“OLD IS WHEN” you never knew there was any other beer

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Got me there…

emover
    Malcom, IA

OLD IS WHEN something about God’s country comes to mind… but that’s all

I sure am glad I left my drink upstairs at least the monitor is still clean

Best of luck BK, sounds like you’re in for a Fun Saturday

dave

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.