pix

• rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

then with a ZOOOOOOM!

TSCTSC
    Rochester, MN

Truely outstanding work. A total pro. What camera were u using?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

well.. I guess technically I AM a pro… though its a matter of level.. and there are pros who just blow me away… but Im getting better all the time….
    I use Canon equipment… I shoot with a Digital SLR.. a Canon 20D.. and an array of Canon Lenses….

gonefishing
    Lacrosse Wi

That was cool thanks

emover
    Malcom, IA

Ken, you are far too modest! Certainly a PRO, and a darned good one

Actually you had me with the first pic of the fish and the beautiful river, but I sure am glad I stuck around for the next 4 pages, WOW, they just kept getting better. Thank you for sharing your very exceptional gift

dave

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Ken,
    Great shots, I think you should have your own Forum, we could call it, “Ken’s Forum”
    pretty original-eh.
    anyone else in favor????
    Always am looking forward to your next offerings.
    thanks.
    Jack..

stuart
    Mn.

Thanks Ken

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Wow, great pics as usual.

putzy1973
    Mankato Minnesota

Those are some amazing pictures! What kind of camera are you using!? To be able to take shots like that through a window and a screen and have them still turn out that well; all I have to say is WOW!!

Do you sell your shots for computer backgrounds?

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

as for my gear.. I use a digital SLR… it has the ability to use interchangeable lenses… the camera is the Canon 20D, Im going to have to replace it fairly soon as the shudder is rated for only 50,000 shots… and Im past that already…. not sure what Canon I will get next…. probabaly a more expensive PRO body like the 1D Mark II N…. that a real wildlife shooting camera.. very fast.. very sturdy…. also very expensive.. *sigh*

my main wildlife lens is the

Canon 500mm F4 IS L

often used with a canon 1.4 teleconverter

sometimes I use the Sigma 50-500.. a decent lens…

then for my landscape and most other shots I use the

Canon 24-70 F2.8 L.. a great lens.. I just wish it was a bit wider on the wide end.. say maybe 18mm.. or even 10mm and I dont really need it to go to 70… so like a 10-50 would be good… (but I dont think they make one! lol)

ohh.. and for selling my stuff.. I spose I SHOULD put together a disk for wallpaper… and maybe a calender.. and Im thinking about working on a book pretty soon….. I do of course sell prints too…. but I dont put a great deal of effort at it.. I dont want to be one of those guys sitting at an art fair all weekend just to make a couple of bucks… I have better things to do with my time.. I DO put my stuff in some local galleries…. thats WAY better… I dont have to sit around then! Id rather be outside than sitting in an art fair… funny huh? but I KNOW you all feel the same way…. wouldnt you rather be fishing.. than sitting in a fishing show booth?

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Awesome pictures. No more crazy zoom pix, I think I need to go throw up.

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

yeah.. those zoom shots CAN have that affect…. particularly if I do them!… Ive not “practiced” that much… I prefer normal shots…

the better half
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

I do of course sell prints too…. I DO put my stuff in some local galleries…. thats WAY better… I dont have to sit around then!

I would love to know where we can purchase your prints. Your pictures are always beautiful.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Very nice pictures again Ken, my favorites are the marsh and the pond lilly right after that, lots of diffrent colors in one place, nice work ken!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.