Just got some really bad news!!!!

• chappy
    Hastings, MN

I just returned from the Bahamas with Stick boy.We had a really great time,but when we were catching a conneting flight the wife called home to find out that my Hunting dog Gunner escaped on Tues. Well after searching most of the day, I stopped at a neighbors place to chat and I asked him if he’d seen him? No,but a lady his sister in law know’s saw a large black dog get hit on the highway not far from the house! Greaaaaaat! What A time for that to happen! Damn I miss him already……….. I think I’ll be taking a pass on the pheasant season this year. I won’t hunt without a dog! It’s not positive it was him, But he alway’s comes home!!!!!!! See ya Gunner!!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thats too bad, i had a black lab get hit too, sorry.

lukeb
    Lakeland, Minnesota

I don’t know you, but my heart goes out to you. I have a black lab named buddy and he is my closest friend next to my wife. He’s no hunter, but his my good pal. Hopefully it wasn’t your dog and he turns up soon. Best wishes.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

I’m sorry to hear of this Chappy, I’m a dog lover and I know how ya feel

I’ll be thinking of ya

littlefishy
    Ellsworth, WI

I’m sorry for the loss. It happens to often and I feel horrible for anyone that has to go through it. Hang in there!

bbayerko
    Eagan MN

Hang in there Chappy…I lost one some years back. Hope it wasn’t yours, but if it was, I know what you’re feeling.

Take care bud,
    Beercooler

fishahollik
    South Range, WI

Heres hoping it wasn;t yours, but if it was, remember…all dogs go to heaven.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Sorry for the sh**y welcome home chappy… I was 13 when I came back from Ca only to find out my dog was hit by a car…in front of our house.

Hunting is secondary…I hope it wasn’t your dog that was hit.

pafollmer
    Brooklyn Center MN

My Chocolate was the best therapy thru my divorce. If any thing was to happen to Abby I will be devastated.

I pray your friend will be home soon. Hold tight to the memories and your faith.

paul the

eyedoc

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

That’s a terrible shame Chappy. Sorry to hear it.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

Sorry Chappy…. A good dog is a hard thing to loose.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Sorry to hear that Chap, he was one horse of a dog.

Jami

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.