got my glow-in -the-dark waxies…

• Pax
    Woodville, WI

Pretty cool. Some colors are much brighter than others. If you get some – don’t be scared when they look like they aren’t colored. Zap them with a flash and then check ’em out. I’m waiting to go night fishing to give them a shot. Blues, pinks, and natural seem to be the brightest.

Anonymous

I live in NE Iowa and need to know where I can get the glow waxies. Can anyone help?Thanks,JD

Anonymous

I believe from the EFN outlet store. Check out the FTR or FTL home page for a link to the store.

Anonymous

Checked it out and can’t find it. Are ther any bait shops down here handling them?

Anonymous

I’ve been told that “Hooked on Fishing” Bait Shop and “The Bait Box” in Rochester have them and I know that “Fairbault Bait and Tackle” in Fairbault have them.

Anonymous

Has anyone caught a fish on them???? They seem like they will catch fishermans wallets!!!

Anonymous

Guys if you believe in the difference glow tackle can make just imagine what a moving piece of glow will do.I know of guys that did very well with these in the open water testing so that won`t be an issue.As for the price I don`t think $4.99 for a container of 40-48 worms is so out of line considering the expensive process to get this done.Ice results will be pouring in soon but again if you believe in the difference glow tackles make it is only going to be an additional compliment.I personally have not been out yet but the will be going with me when I do.

Anonymous

JD you can call Midwest Waxies and either mail order or ask for the dealer close to you.Routan`s jigs in Cedar Rapids distributes them to.Here is Midwest`s #507-365-8929.Hope this helps!

Pax
    Woodville, WI

Call Midwest. Quick, easy, and painless. They will give you a break if you order enough (unless someone screwed up!) We got 13 tubs of colored ones and (4) 250 count reg. waxies and 2 of the camera flashes for $108 – shipping included. We thought that that was fantastic. I’d rather pay $4.95 for a 48 ct tub and get results than $1.50 for 2 doz regular ones. ——–Pax

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.