Alaska (pix)… I survived!!!!

• CROIXBOY2
    Taylors Falls, MN

Whats up Kenny? I finally logged on to the IDA site to check out your trip.. Very cool and A trip of a lifetime talk to you soon!!!!

CROIXBOY2
    Taylors Falls, MN

And oh yeah, I take one of those coffee table books for $50.00

scenic tackle
    Bemidji, MN

Very cool pictures. Don’t sell yourself short as art like that is just not something that can be seen every day. Put the book together and they will sell.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey ken, you got anymore of those pics. sorted out yet?

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

Ken-

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! You always seem to amaze me!

CROIXBOY2
    Taylors Falls, MN

This is my favorite post “subject” Alaska I survived”. I am greatful he got to go and veiw the great frontier Alaska with his honey Shweg2’s mom. A trip of a lifetime they say…Kenn allways amaised me, his dedication to be the best he could be at what ever drove him, weather it was fishing, Fantasyfootball, Photography, or just being the kind man he was, helping and being there for people in the time of need.

This was his trip of a lifetime and he survived,,,,,,

CROIXBOY2
    Taylors Falls, MN

Kenn’s one liners and eye for capturing the moments and telling stories of them,,,, Will be missed if he is to leave us.

“I saw them on the kenai (russian river is bear central!)… in fact the russian river is a strange place where your just as likely to see fisherman that look like hunters as they were packing “heat”… earlier this year a fisherman got slapped around by a brown bear… I was told he wasnt “mauled”… cuz he didnt get hurt.. but what a strange idea… what.. did the bear walk up.. grab him by the lapels and slap his face back and forth? anyway..”

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Wow, thanks for bringing this back up. It will be great to take the time to appreciate these again!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Thanks CROIXMAN

big G

Richard V.
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Thanks for digging up this old post CROIXMAN. The pictures are simply put awesome.

Viewing 12 posts - 61 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.