EFN Pro-Staff gets Driftmaster as group sponsor.

• Anonymous

The EFN Pro-Staff now has a new group sponsor in Driftmaster, thanks to EFN FTR Pro-Staffer Ed Carlson. Driftmaster makes a full line of high quality and dependable rodholders. Their niche is, with many models to choose from… all anglers have the opportunity to match Driftmaster rodholders to their specific needs and fishing requirements. I have used these rodholders for years on my Alumacraft Lunker 14. They are rock solid and a pleasure to use.

I am very pleased to welcome them as an EFN Pro-Staff sponsor . You will soon see these in the EFN Outlet Store!

Hawger

Anonymous

I have not tried their rod holders. What makes them better?

Anonymous

They have a lifetime warranty against breakage … Driftmasters are very strong, built to last. The design lets you fight the fish… not the rodholder. You have no clamp or strap to un-do to get your rod out of the holder. The harder a fish pulls, the tighter the rod is held. There is never any slack line,… just remove the rod from the holder by lifting up the rod tip… which sets the hook instantly. Easy as pie…
    I have replaced many rod holders from breakage on plastic parts & bases… these are all metal!
    Hawger

Anonymous

Neat. I was planning to add 2 more on my boat. Do they have brackets that can be put on rails as well?

Anonymous

Mike… they have many different brackets and models with different degrees of angle…. strong…. did I mention STRONG!

See the attachment…

This is a photo provided by EFN FTR Field-Staff Stu McKay… he and his client actually used the Driftmaster rodholder to secure the ancohr rope to stop the boat from going “side to side”…. when fighting the current on the Red River, in Canada… hey, did I mention they are STRONG ?

Hawger

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.